Places to stay in Vancouver, British Columbia
We currently have 218 accommodations in and around Vancouver with other regional listings available for B&B's, Hotels, RV parks, Motor Inns and other properties.
Vancouver is a coastal city in British Columbia. It is the third most populous metropolitan area in Canada. Majestic mountains, sparkling ocean, rainforests and beautiful foliage all four seasons make Vancouver one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The city caters to any interest throughout the year - visitors can enjoy world class shopping, gourmet meals, outstanding live entertainment, sporting events, theatre, outdoor adventure, spectacular sights and attractions. Places to eat in the region include Arby's Roast Beef Restaurants, Gigi's Pizza & Spaghetti House, Martini's Whole Wheat Pizza, and Pondok Indonesia.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Vancouver is located close to Iona Island, Ambleside, McDonald Creek, Keith-Lynn and Arbutus Ridge.
Trying to find dining options in Vancouver? Look for Vancouver dining.
Best reviewed accommodations in Vancouver
We had two different rooms for the 5 of us. We found the hotel to be very convenient, safe and clean. The staff was very accommodating. We were able to store our luggage while sightseeing in Whistler, before moving on to Victoria. We had to catch our transportation to Whistler at 7am, so we were .....
Nice hotel in nice and safe area. Mini mall is just 5 minutes walking and you can buy many thinks there (food, drugstore, liquor store). Every Saturday hotel offering Salsa party for $10 (until 2 am) and in the basement you can experience hotel night club with more club style. VERY FRIENDLY and .....
Bed & Breakfast located 4km from the center of Vancouver.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Bed & Breakfast located 3km from the center of Vancouver.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Other local Vancouver information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -123°6'50.136
- Latitude: 49°15'40.413
Vancouver Police Museum - 240 Cordova Street East
Visit Vancouver's old Coroner's Court to learn about the history of lawlessness and law enforcement in Vancouver. Also, check out the popular school programs, public tours and the unique gift shop.
Sports Starz - 12960 84 Avenue
We have Baseball, Softball, Slow Pitch Batting Cages, pool tables, arcade games, foosball and more. A separate Slot Car Racetrack Party room for birthday party or team parties. Air Conditioned Premises.
Coastal Peoples Fine Arts Gallery - 1024 Mainland Street
Coastal Peoples is a leading gallery showcasing museum-quality Northwest coast First Nations and Inuit artwork. Recognized for representing British Columbia's master carvers, the gallery has earned a reputation for discovering a new generation of talented artists who push the boundaries of this legendary art form.
Vancouver is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Graemes House B&B, 2735 Waterloo Street
- AAA Catherine's Vancouver Bed and Breakfast, 668 East 29th Avenue
- Plaza 500 Hotel, 500 West 12TH Avenue
- Aberdeen Mansion, 1110 Victoria Drive
- Deering Island Bed & Breakfast, 3388 Deering Island Place
- Amber House Bed & Breakfast, 1135 Barclay Street
- Lyndas Bed & Breakfast, 1983 West 57th Avenue
- Camilla House B&b, 2538 West 13th Avenue
- A Touch of Elegance at Three Gables Bed and Breakfast, 3257 Columbia Street
- Acorn Suite, 885 East Georgia Street
- West End Vancouver Furnished Vacation Rental, 1222 Pendreel Street #601
- Bosmans Hotel, 1060 Howe Street
- Arbutus Vista Vancouver B&B Suite, 2172 West 22nd Avenue
- Casa Mora Bed and Breakfast, 4538 West 12th Avenue
- La Villa Antoine, 2451 West 37th Avenue
- Mapleview Place Vacation Studio, #114 - 1990 West 6th Avenue