Places to stay in Vancouver, British Columbia
We currently have 214 accommodations in and around Vancouver with other regional listings available for B&B's, Hotels, RV parks, Motor Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Vancouver is a coastal city in British Columbia. It is the third most populous metropolitan area in Canada. Majestic mountains, sparkling ocean, rainforests and beautiful foliage all four seasons make Vancouver one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The city caters to any interest throughout the year - visitors can enjoy world class shopping, gourmet meals, outstanding live entertainment, sporting events, theatre, outdoor adventure, spectacular sights and attractions. Places to eat in the region include Gallery Cafe & Catering, Eat Chicken Wraps, Habitant At Nordstrom, and Hawksworth Restaurant.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Vancouver is located close to Hoy Creek, Nicomekl River, Peneplain Lake, Second Beach and Alcala Point.
Trying to find dining options in Vancouver? Look for Vancouver dining.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Vancouver
The hotel is situated close to restaurants and shopping very central. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are spectacular and very clean. My only complaint is that there are only 2 elevators that are extremely slow, after three elevators passed our floors and were full with .....
Hotel had easy underground parking although only 6 feet high. Rented two equally priced rooms, one was a nice size and the other was very small. Not that nice of a shower considering there is no bathtub. Staff was blah. Doing the absolute minimal, had to pull teeth for a microwave in my room asked .....
Other local Vancouver information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -123°7'14.655
- Latitude: 49°16'57.824
Things to see and do
Located at 909 Gibsons Way Rr 8. Gibsons Cinema, movie theatre in Gibsons, British Columbia.
Peace Portal Golf Course
Located at 16900 4 Avenue. Peace Portal Golf Course located in White Rock / Surrey, British Columbia, near Vancouver and Seattle
Swaneset Bay Resort & Country Club
Located at 16651 Rannie Road. Two Lee Trevino-designed championship golf courses on the property of one of Canada''s most scenic and inspiring golf resorts.
Vancouver is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Camilla House B&B, 2538 West 13th Avenue
- Plaza 500 Hotel, 500 West 12TH Avenue
- A Touch of Elegance at Three Gables Bed and Breakfast, 3257 Columbia Street
- Bed and Breakfast By Schneider's Residence, 1295 West 26th Avenue
- Acorn Suite, 885 East Georgia Street
- West End Vancouver Furnished Vacation Rental, 1222 Pendreel Street #601
- Bosmans Hotel, 1060 Howe Street
- Arbutus Vista Vancouver B&B Suite, 2172 West 22nd Avenue
- Casa Mora Bed and Breakfast, 4538 West 12th Avenue
- La Villa Antoine, 2451 West 37th Avenue
- Mapleview Place Vacation Studio, #114 - 1990 West 6th Avenue
- Graemes House B&B, 2735 Waterloo Street
- Aberdeen Mansion, 1110 Victoria Drive
- Deering Island Bed & Breakfast, 3388 Deering Island Place
- AAA Catherine's Vancouver Bed and Breakfast, 668 East 29th Avenue
- Amber House Bed & Breakfast, 1135 Barclay Street
- Lyndas Bed & Breakfast, 1983 West 57th Avenue