Places to stay in Vancouver, British Columbia
We currently have 208 accommodations in and around Vancouver with other regional listings available for B&B's, Hotels, RV parks, Motor Inns and other properties.. You can filter listings by the available types:
Vancouver is a coastal city in British Columbia. It is the third most populous metropolitan area in Canada. Majestic mountains, sparkling ocean, rainforests and beautiful foliage all four seasons make Vancouver one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The city caters to any interest throughout the year - visitors can enjoy world class shopping, gourmet meals, outstanding live entertainment, sporting events, theatre, outdoor adventure, spectacular sights and attractions. Places to eat in the region include Arby's Roast Beef Restaurants, Gigi's Pizza & Spaghetti House, Martini's Whole Wheat Pizza, and Pondok Indonesia.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Vancouver is located close to Beth Lake, Coombe, Centre Creek, Réserve indienne Schaltuuch 27 and Hutchinson Creek.
Trying to find dining options in Vancouver? Look for Vancouver dining.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Vancouver
I really like this hotel for the location and quality. It is very close to public transportation and walking distance to downtown attractions. The rooms are big, clean and comfortable. The downside is you have to pay extra to upgrade from 2 double to 1 king bed. Also there is no free internet in .....
Overall a nice hotel. Not the best Westin I've stayed in but a good value for the star rating. Desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Valet service was mediocre. Hotel is at extreme east end of Robson which is quieter but a longer walk to shops and restaurants. I called about directions to .....
Other local Vancouver information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -123°6'50.136
- Latitude: 49°15'40.413
Things to see and do
Vancouver Police Museum
Located at 240 Cordova Street East. Visit Vancouver's old Coroner's Court to learn about the history of lawlessness and law enforcement in Vancouver. Also, check out the popular school programs, public tours and the unique gift shop.
Located at 12960 84 Avenue. We have Baseball, Softball, Slow Pitch Batting Cages, pool tables, arcade games, foosball and more. A separate Slot Car Racetrack Party room for birthday party or team parties. Air Conditioned Premises.
Located at 1590 West 2nd Avenue. Lattimer Gallery specializes in Native Art of the Northwest Coast and is located near Vancouver's beautiful Granville Island. We are open seven days a week and have complimentary customer parking across from the gallery.
Vancouver is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Camilla House B&B, 2538 West 13th Avenue
- Plaza 500 Hotel, 500 West 12TH Avenue
- A Touch of Elegance at Three Gables Bed and Breakfast, 3257 Columbia Street
- Acorn Suite, 885 East Georgia Street
- West End Vancouver Furnished Vacation Rental, 1222 Pendreel Street #601
- Bosmans Hotel, 1060 Howe Street
- Arbutus Vista Vancouver B&B Suite, 2172 West 22nd Avenue
- Casa Mora Bed and Breakfast, 4538 West 12th Avenue
- La Villa Antoine, 2451 West 37th Avenue
- Mapleview Place Vacation Studio, #114 - 1990 West 6th Avenue
- Graemes House B&B, 2735 Waterloo Street
- Aberdeen Mansion, 1110 Victoria Drive
- Deering Island Bed & Breakfast, 3388 Deering Island Place
- AAA Catherine's Vancouver Bed and Breakfast, 668 East 29th Avenue
- Amber House Bed & Breakfast, 1135 Barclay Street
- Lyndas Bed & Breakfast, 1983 West 57th Avenue