The Harvey Guest House
The Harvey Guest House is a campground / RV park located in Prince Rupert.
Welcome to the Harvey Guest House, a home retaining the ambiance of the 1950's. Designed to capture the harbour view over Cow Bay, it is sheltered by indigenous trees in one of Prince Rupert's prime residential areas.
Designed by the Vancouver architectural firm Sharp, Thompson, Berwick, & Pratt, it was built in 1951 by Prince Rupert contractor Cole Mutch. Prior to construction the site served as a location for anti-aircraft "Bofors" guns during WWII to protect the ship dry dock. The home was later redesigned by well known artist Ruth Harvey and displays many of her works.
Places to eat within 5km of The Harvey Guest House include Opa Japanese Sushi Bar, Breakers Pub, Smile's Seafood Cafe Ltd, and Panago Pizza.
Quick navigate Prince Rupert Campgrounds and RV Parks
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of The Harvey Guest House and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Any prices displayed for The Harvey Guest House should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.