Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
We currently have 144 accommodations in and around Kelowna with other regional listings available for Hotels, Motor Inns, Campgrounds, Bed & Breakfasts and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Cradled within a glorious range of mountains, is a sanctuary filled with pristine lakes, pine forests, abundant gardens, orchards and vineyards, sandy beaches, and superb amenities. Stretching from north to south for approximately 110 kms is beautiful Okanagan Lake. The lake sustains several diverse communities along this corridor known as the Okanagan Valley. The Okanagan Valley is located at the northern most end of the Sonora Desert and hence has a semi-arid climate, boasting long warm summers and short mild winters. The city of Kelowna, is the largest community and is located midway through the valley. It has a population of 107,000 and is the transportation, business and service hub of the valley. Local dining options include The Bunkhouse Bar & Grill, Mon Thong Thai Restaurant, Arby's Restaurants, and Taj Cafe.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the community are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations, though there are a large number of nearby hotels. If you are travelling in the area, Kelowna is located close to Lost Chain Creek, Mill Creek, Aberdeen Lake, Sidede Creek and Mullins Hill.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for Kelowna restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Kelowna
Other local Kelowna information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -119°25'48
- Latitude: 49°51'53.28
Things to see and do
Shadow Ridge Golf Club
Located at 3770 Bulman Road. Golf Kelowna has been offering the most popular and most flexible multi-course access golf packages in Kelowna and the Okanagan Valley since its' inception in the fall of 1998 - more than 11 years ago! Golf at all three of our premier Championship, full length 18 hole courses on one golf package. Packages are available for between 3 rounds and +/- 40 rounds. Furthermore, visitors on golf holidays can access the same packages locals do.
Evans Gallery & Framing
Located at 571 Lawrence Avenue. Evans Gallery and Framing is located in Kelowna, British Columbia. Our bustling Okanagan art gallery in beautiful British Columbia features original artists, limited edition prints and custom framing. We are affiliated with The Greenwich Workshop. We also feature limited giclee and prints from some of the most famous world-renowned artists such as Kindrie Grove, Terry Isaac, Anita Skinner, Robert Bateman, David Daase, Terry Hill, Trisha Romance, and Stephen Lyman. Custom print & framing available.
Kelowna is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- A Quail's Home located at 4323 Lysons Crescent closed or delisted.
- The Cabin at Tyn Y Coed located at 341 Philpott Road closed or delisted.
- Apples and Angels Bed and Breakfast located at 4708 Westridge Drive closed or delisted.
- Augusta View Bed & Breakfast located at 998 Augusta Court closed or delisted.
- Mountain Nest Bed and Breakfast located at 6720 Langley Crt closed or delisted.
- Vineyard Inn located at 2486 Highway 97 North closed or delisted.
- Abbott on the Lake Bed & Breakfast located at 1986 Abbott Street closed or delisted.
- Rotary Beach B&B Self Catering located at 3721 Lakeshore Road closed or delisted.
- Clifton Shangri - la Suite located at 252 Clifton Road North closed or delisted.
- Phoenix Rising B&B located at 5851 Lakeshore rd closed or delisted.
- Accounting for Taste Bed and Breakfast located at 1108 Menu Road closed or delisted.
- Sunset Drive Condo located at 305-1180 Sunset Drive closed or delisted.
- Bellevue Bed and Breakfast located at 1476 Westridge Court closed or delisted.
- Prestige Beach House at 1675 Abbott Street may have been previously known as Prestige Inn Kelowna or Prestige Inn Kelowna At Kelowna Airport
- DILWORTH INN at 1755 Dilworth Drive may have been previously known as Dilworth Inn
- Accent Inn Kelowna at 1140 Harvey Avenue may have been previously known as Accent Inns
- Howard Johnson at 2639 Highway 97 North may have been previously known as Wayside Motor Inn
- Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort at 1310 Water Street may have been previously known as Delta Grand Okanagan Resort And Conference CentreThe Grand Okanagan Resort or The Royal Private Residence Club
- A View To Remember B&B at 1090 Trevor Drive may have been previously known as A View To Remember B &B
- RECREATION INN AND SUITES at 1891 Parkinson Way may have been previously known as Recreation Inn and Suites
- A View Of The Lake B&B & Demonstration Kitchen at 1877 Horizon Drive may have been previously known as A View Of The Lake B&B
- Hotel Zed Kelowna at 1627 Abbott Street may have been previously known as Travelodge
- Canadas Best Value Inn Kelowna at 2679 Highway 97 North may have been previously known as Kelowna Guest House Inn
- Kanata Kelowna Hotel And Conference Centre at 2429 Highway 97 North may have been previously known as Wingate By Wyndham Kelowna Conference Centre