Places to stay in Whistler, British Columbia
We currently have 95 accommodations in and around Whistler with other regional listings available for RV parks, Inns, Hotels, Motor Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Whistler, British Columbia is more than two great ski mountains and a gorgeous village full of shops. It's a bustling town of over 10,000 residents improving on an established community, focusing on recreational pursuits, artistic endeavors, business development and environmental sustainability. Places to eat in the region include Caramba Restaurante, Quattro At Whistler, Hy's Steakhouse & Cocktail Bar, and Tandoori Grill On Hill.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the community, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Whistler is located close to Iago Glacier, Diamond Glacier, Réserve indienne Skookumchuck 4, Singing Pass and Cheekye River.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for food options for Whistler.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Whistler
Other local Whistler information.
- Longitude: -122°57'13.788
- Latitude: 50°7'6.132
Whistler is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Exclusive Accommodations located at 73-4335 Northlands Boulevard closed or delisted.
- at may have been previously known as Evolution
- Legends at 2036 London Lane may have been previously known as First Tracks Lodge
- Delta Hotels Whistler Village Suites at 4308 Main Street may have been previously known as Delta Whistler Suites
- Parkside Whistler Resort And Club at 2129 Lake Placid Road may have been previously known as Whistler Resort & Club
- Carleton Lodge at 4280 Mountain Square may have been previously known as Sundial Boutique Hotel
- The Listel Hotel Whistler at 4121 Village Green may have been previously known as Best Western Listel Whistler Hotel
- Whistler Pinnacle Hotel at 4319 Main Street may have been previously known as Pinnacle Hotel