Places to stay in Victoria, British Columbia
We currently have 217 accommodations in and around Victoria with other regional listings available for B&B's, Motels, Hotels, Campsites and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
The capital region of British Columbia, Greater Victoria encompasses a broad range of communities, from lively downtown streets and bustling harbours to serene parks and coastal farmland. With the mildest climate in Canada, Victoria is perfect for visiting at any time of the year. Explore the best of Victoria, Vancouver Island, the Gulf Islands and the Sunshine Coast of BC, including Sooke, Nanaimo, Campbell River, Port Hardy. Tofino, Comox Valley, Pacific Rim, Saltspring Island and Quadra Island. Places to eat in the region include Homestead Cafe, Beacon & Eggs, Noodle Box/Sidney, and Panago Pizza.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the town are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations, though there are a large number of nearby hotels. If you are travelling in the area, Victoria is located close to Penelakut Spit, Celia Reefs, Charters River, Norway Island and Helmcken Land District.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for Victoria restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Victoria
Other local Victoria information and places to visit.
Things to see and do
Located at 28 Station Street. E.J. Hughes Biography and contributions to Canadian Art
Olde Towne Gallery
Located at 1213 Wharf Street. Here at the Olde Towne Gallery we pride ourselves in having a little something for everyone. We offer art that is a little different and sometimes completely off the wall.
Royal Oak Golf Club
Located at 540 Marsett Place. Royal Oak Golf Club is a beautiful, and challenging 9 Hole Golf Course with a great location, (10 minutes from the downtown core, 15 minutes from Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal).
Victoria is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- The Mansard House located at 609 Toronto Street closed or delisted.
- Arbutus Hideaway located at 91 Hartland Avenue closed or delisted.
- Millstream Llama Farm Bed and Breakfast located at 355 Atkins Road closed or delisted.
- Mountainside Luxury Resort And Spa located at 3500 Mayfair Drive closed or delisted.
- Seaside Luxury Resort And Spa located at 8355 Lochside Drive closed or delisted.
- Traveller's Inn Express located at 626 Gorge Road East closed or delisted.
- Travellers Inn In Town located at 3025 Douglas Street closed or delisted.
- Denniston by the Sea Bed & Breakfast located at 430 Grafton Street closed or delisted.
- at may have been previously known as Captain's Palace Inn & Restaurant
- Comfort Hotel & Conference Centre at 3020 Blanshard Street may have been previously known as Holiday Inn
- Travelers Inn Queens at 710 Queens Avenue may have been previously known as Traveller's Inn Douglas / Blanshard
- Hotel Victoria at 1850 Douglas Street may have been previously known as Traveller's Inn Downtown
- The Royal Scot Hotel And Suites at 425 Quebec Street may have been previously known as Royal Scot Suite Hotel
- Huntingdon Hotel & Suites 330 at 330 Quebec Street No 330 may have been previously known as Huntingdon Hotel and Suites
- Hotel Zed Victoria at 3110 Douglas Street may have been previously known as Blue Ridge Inns or Hotel ZED
- Embassy Inn at 520 Menzies Street may have been previously known as Embassy Inn Victoria
- Travelers Inn City Center at 1961 Douglas Street may have been previously known as Capital City Center Hotel or Traveller's Inn City Center
- Days Inn Victoria Uptown at 229 Gorge Road East may have been previously known as Victoria Travelodge or Travelodge
- The Parkside Hotel And Spa at 810 Humboldt street may have been previously known as The Parkside Hotel Spa
- Inn At Laurel Point at 680 Montreal Street may have been previously known as Laurel Point Inn or The Laurel Point Inn
- Fisher House Bed And Breakfast at 333 Simcoe Street may have been previously known as Fisher House B&B
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at 101 Island Highway may have been previously known as Comfort Inn
- Accent Inn Victoria at 3233 Maple Street may have been previously known as Accent Inn - Victoria
- The Arbutus Inn at 2898 Douglas Street may have been previously known as Travellers Inn Cental
- Delta Hotels Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort at 100 Harbour Road may have been previously known as Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort & Spa
- Ramada Victoria at 123 Gorge Road East may have been previously known as Days Inn ( Waterway )
- Victoria Regent Waterfront Hotel And Suites at 1234 Wharf Street may have been previously known as Victoria Regent