Nuvo Hotel Suites
Nuvo Hotel Suites is a hotel located in Calgary.
Nuvo Hotel Suites offers the utmost luxury in furnished and executive suites in downtown Calgary Alberta. Located in downtown Calgary the hotel is within convenient distance to many diverse entertainment and business options available in Calgary. The furnished suites offer a trendy yet classic open concept design complete with the comforts available at home. Nuvo Hotel Suites offers elegance in a contemporary package ensuring a stay that is both relaxing and exhilarating
Nuvo Hotel Suites contains 32 suites on four floors. All suites have dining areas and full kitchens including microwaves refrigerators coffeemakers cookware and dishes. The luxurious Queen sized beds are dressed with premium linens and down mattress toppers.
Complimentary wireless and wired Internet access is found in each suite along with 42-inch flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels and DVD players are provided. Long distance calls in North America and local calls are complimentary.
All suites at this Calgary hotel are equipped with washerdryer combinations. Private bathrooms include showers and bathrobes.
Guests at Nuvo Hotel Suites find themselves within a short walk or cab ride to the core of downtown Calgarys offerings. Across the street a major grocery store caters to our guests who make use of the full kitchen available in their room. Within several blocks numerous restaurants and local shops are located near enough for a relaxing shopping trip or dining experience.
All of our rooms are equipped with the latest technology and high-quality amenities. We offer complimentary wireless Internet local and North American long distance phone calls and a fully equipped kitchen to every guest. Our queen beds are covered with luxurious linens and some rooms are available with a balcony view of the city. The modern bathrooms offer bathrobes towel heaters and hairdryers and all suites are non-smoking for your comfort.
Flexible accommodation options are available to fit your unique tr
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Nuvo Hotel Suites and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Nearby restaurants include The King & I Thai Cuisine, Casbah Restaurant, Thai Sa-On Restaurant, and Wicked Chili.ca.
Location details / directions
Starting at Calgary Stampede The Calgary Stampede Grounds are 8 blocks East of the hotel
Near to the following attractions
- Bankers Hall is located 1 km away. Numerous upscale retail shops, restaurants, and business offices.
- The heart of Calgarys cultural district, Olympic Plaza has been the gathering place for many events, and offers a spectacular outdoor skating rink in the winter months
Stephen Avenue Entertainment District
- Stephen Avenue is the focal point of downtown Calgary offering numerous dining shopping nightlife and entertainment options.
- Officially opened June 30th 1968, the 'Tower has become the City of Calgary's most famous and identifiable physical landmark. One of the first Towers of its kind, the Calgary Tower offers the best view in Calgary and is a must-see on any tourists itinera
Calgary Telus Convention Centre
- Calgary Telus Convention Centre can accommodate groups as small as four and as large as four thousand in 36 meeting rooms, 47,000 square feet of exhibit space, a 20,000 square foot ballroom and 5 prefunction areas
- The Glenbow is Calgarys premier museum Offering permanent art and artifact displays, Glenbow maintains an active exhibition program throughout the year. They also host traveling exhibitions from museums and art galleries around the world.
Pengrowth Saddledome Calgary Flames hockey venue
- The Pengrowth Saddledome is home to the Calgary Flames hockey games! Also home to the Calgary Hitmen hockey team, the Calgary Roughnecks lacrosse team, and numerous concerts with some of the biggest names in music today.
Calgary Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- The Calgary Zoo Western is Canadas largest accredited zoo makes every trip an adventure with over 1000 animals, 6 acres of botanical gardens, and a prehistoric park
Canada Olympic Park
- COP was the premiere venue of the 1988 Winter Olympics and is now a centre for training and recreational use by athletes and the general public, including skiing, snowboarding, bobsledding, zip lines, mountain biking, and miniature golf.
Calgary Intl Airport
Calgary Stampede Grounds
- The Calgary Stampede Grounds are 8 blocks East of the hotel.
Prices should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via booking system. Please note all distances are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.