Places to stay in Edmonton, Alberta
We currently have 135 accommodations in and around Edmonton with other regional listings available for Campgrounds, Inns, Hotels, Motor Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Edmonton, Alberta, is a city which thrives in all of its four distinct seasons with a host of exciting indoor and outdoor facilities, attractions and activities. The region features more than 40 attractions of interest, including galleries, museums, zoos, and historical sites. Places to eat in the region include Happy Palace Restaurant, Sunterra Market, All Happy Family Restaurant, and Noodle Noodle Restaurant.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Edmonton is located close to High Park Industrial, Gainer Industrial, Glenwood, Banko Junction and Rivière Qui Barre.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate Edmonton restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Edmonton
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Also worthy of a visit is the North Sakatchewan River Valley. This scenic lush park system provides a natural corridor for all season recreation.
Other local Edmonton information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -113°29'27.336
- Latitude: 53°32'39.800
Things to see and do
Alberta Pioneer Railway Association
Located at 24215 34 Street Nw. The Alberta Railway Museum, located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, houses an impressive collection of vintage railway equipment and buildings,
Fort-in-view Golf Course
Located at 1-55028 Range Road 230 & Highway 37. 15 minutes north of Edmonton's Manning Freeway, Fort in View offers golfers of all levels of experience the chance to play the game as it was meant to be.
Located at 2596 West Edmonton Mall. Editions Gallery specializes in limited edition prints. We offer one of the largest selections of landscape, wildlife and nature art available across Alberta.
Edmonton is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Suite Kasa Bed & Breakfast located at 11052-81 Avenue closed or delisted.
- Ramada Hotel And Conference Centre located at 11834 Kingsway - may now be known as Edmonton Inn And Conference Centre.
- Grays Haven Bed and Breakfast located at 11115 - 77 Avenue closed or delisted.
- Greenwood Inn & Suites located at 4485 Gateway Boulevard Northwest - may now be known as Holiday Inn Conference Center.
- Mayfield Inn and Suites West Edmonton located at 16615 - 109 Avenue - may now be known as DT By Hilton West Edmonton.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel ( North ) located at 13742 50TH STREET - may now be known as North Edmonton Inn and Suites.
- Molded Mud Studio B&B located at 10747 75 Avenue closed or delisted.
- Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel located at 10222-102 Street - may now be known as Delta Hotels Edmonton Centre Suites.
- Holiday Inn Edmonton - Convention Center / Se located at 4520 76th Avenue - may now be known as Radisson Hotel & Convention Center.
- Metterra Hotel on Whyte located at 10454 82 Avenue - may now be known as Metterra Hotel.
- Holiday Inn located at 10017 179 A Street - may now be known as Ramada Edmonton West.
- Erin Ridge B&B located at 10 Ellesmere Drive closed or delisted.
- Edmonton Hotel and Convention Centre located at 4520 7 Avenue - may now be known as Radisson Hotel & Convention Center.
- Holiday Inn Edmonton - The Palace, AB located at 4235 Gateway Boulevard - may now be known as Sawridge Inn Go Edmonton South.
- Delta Edmonton South located at 4404 Gateway Boulevard - may now be known as Delta Hotels Edmonton South Conference Centre.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel located at 10111 Bellamy Hill - may now be known as Chateau Lacombe Hotel.
- Varscona Hotel on Whyte located at 8208 106 Street Northwest - may now be known as Varscona Hotel.