Places to stay in Edmonton, Alberta
We currently have 136 accommodations in and around Edmonton with other regional listings available for Campgrounds, Inns, Hotels, Motor Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Edmonton, Alberta, is a city which thrives in all of its four distinct seasons with a host of exciting indoor and outdoor facilities, attractions and activities. The region features more than 40 attractions of interest, including galleries, museums, zoos, and historical sites. Places to eat in the region include Urban Greek, Seitans Disciples, Buco Pizzeria + Vino Bar, and Happy Palace Restaurant.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Edmonton is located close to Kettle Lake, Papaschase Industrial, McFadden Lake, Killarney and Roper Industrial.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate Edmonton restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Edmonton
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Also worthy of a visit is the North Sakatchewan River Valley. This scenic lush park system provides a natural corridor for all season recreation.
Other local Edmonton information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -113°29'27.336
- Latitude: 53°32'39.800
Things to see and do
Alberta Pioneer Railway Association
Located at 24215 34 Street Nw. The Alberta Railway Museum, located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, houses an impressive collection of vintage railway equipment and buildings,
Fort-in-view Golf Course
Located at 1-55028 Range Road 230 & Highway 37. 15 minutes north of Edmonton's Manning Freeway, Fort in View offers golfers of all levels of experience the chance to play the game as it was meant to be.
Located at 2596 West Edmonton Mall. Editions Gallery specializes in limited edition prints. We offer one of the largest selections of landscape, wildlife and nature art available across Alberta.
Edmonton is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Suite Kasa Bed & Breakfast located at 11052-81 Avenue closed or delisted.
- Grays Haven Bed and Breakfast located at 11115 - 77 Avenue closed or delisted.
- Molded Mud Studio B&B located at 10747 75 Avenue closed or delisted.
- Erin Ridge B&B located at 10 Ellesmere Drive closed or delisted.
- Edmonton Inn And Conference Centre at 11834 Kingsway Avenue may have been previously known as Ramada Hotel And Conference Centre
- Holiday Inn Conference Center at 4485 Gateway Boulevard may have been previously known as Greenwood Inn & Suites
- DT By Hilton West Edmonton at 16615 109th Avenue North West may have been previously known as Mayfield Inn and Suites West Edmonton
- North Edmonton Inn and Suites at 13742 50 Street may have been previously known as Holiday Inn Express Hotel ( North )
- Delta Hotels Edmonton Centre Suites at 10222 102 Street may have been previously known as Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel
- Radisson Hotel & Convention Center at 4520 76 Avenue Northwest may have been previously known as Holiday Inn Edmonton - Convention Center / Se or Edmonton Hotel and Convention Centre
- Metterra Hotel at 10454 82 Avenue may have been previously known as Metterra Hotel on Whyte
- Ramada Edmonton West at 10017 179 A Street may have been previously known as Holiday Inn
- Sawridge Inn Go Edmonton South at 4235 Gateway Boulevard. North may have been previously known as Holiday Inn Edmonton - The Palace, AB
- Delta Hotels Edmonton South Conference Centre at 4404 Gateway Boulevard Northwest may have been previously known as Delta Edmonton South
- Chateau Lacombe Hotel at 10111 Bellamy Hill may have been previously known as Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Varscona Hotel at 8208 106 Street may have been previously known as Varscona Hotel on Whyte