Places to stay in Banff, Alberta
We currently have 85 accommodations in and around Banff with other regional listings available for Motels, Campsites, Hotels, B&B's and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
The town of Banff, Alberta, is famous for its beautiful setting, but it is more than just a pretty place and a stopping off point for visitors to Banff National Park. As Canada's only incorporated municipality in a national park, Banff is a very special and unique community. Banff offers vacation possibilities as diverse as the Canadian Rocky Mountain landscape. Local dining options include Timbers Food Co, Earl's Restaurant, Suginoya Restaurant, and Spaghetti Factory The Old.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the community, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Banff is located close to Mount Turner, Stanley Peak, Monarch Ramparts, Storm Mountain and Otuskwan Peak.
Trying to find dining options in Banff? Look for Banff restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Banff
Other local Banff information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -115°34'14.769
- Latitude: 51°10'42.106
- Official visitor information site for Banff and Lake Louise.
Things to see and do
White Mountain Adventures
Located at 120a Eagle Crescent. Adventure tour company specializing in group activities, teambuilding events and adventure holidays in Banff and the Canadian Rockies.
Located at 902 Main Street. » Bikes » Accessories » Parts » Rebound Gift Card » Performance Apparel » Training Consulting » Partners » Service » Nutrition » Canmorebound Map » Community » Bike Rentals
Stewart Creek Golf and Country Club
Located at 4100 Stewart Creek Drive,Box 8570. To some, it's a pastime; to others, a way of life. Wherever golf ranks on your list of passions, high mountain courses are among the most spectacular and rewarding golfing experiences. The pinnacle of Canada’s mountain golf is Stewart Creek Golf & Country Club, consistently rated 4.5 stars by Golf Digest. Few golf courses in North America boast its spectacular combination of setting, extraordinary vistas and naturally sculpted fairways.
The Elk & Oarsman Restaurant & Pub
Located at Upr 119 Banff Avenue. Established in 2005, The Elk & Oarsman is Banff's premier sports pub & restaurant. The timber & river rock décor & beautiful stone fireplace make The Elk & Oarsman a favorite for locals & tourists from around the world. The Elk offers the best in food, live entertainment, twelve draft selections and true hospitality. Our summertime rooftop patio offers an amazing 360° view of rocky mountain scenery, and in cooler weather our inviting wood burning fireplace will warm you as you relive a day on the slopes. Come on in and bring your friends!
Banff is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Red Carpet Inn located at 425 Banff Avenue - may now be known as Banff Red Carpet Inn.
- Banff Rocky Mountain Resort located at 1029 Banff Avenue - may now be known as Rocky Mountain Resort.
- Thea's House located at 138 Otter Street closed or delisted.
- Banff Mountain Thyme B&B located at Box 3206 closed or delisted.
- Inns of Banff located at 600 Banff Avenue - may now be known as Inns Of Banff.
- Banff Caribou Lodge located at 521 Banff Avenue - may now be known as Moose Hotel And Suites.
- Banff Voyager Inn located at 555 Banff Avenue
- Rundle Manor Apartment Hotel located at 457 Marten Street - may now be known as Ptarmigan Inn.
- Swiss Village Inn located at 601 Banff Avenue - may now be known as Inns Of Banff.
- Hidden Ridge Resort Condos located at 901 Hidden Ridge Way - may now be known as Hidden Ridge Resort.
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge located at 459 Banff Avenue - may now be known as Delta Hotels Banff Royal Canadian Lodge.
- Driftwood Inn located at 341 Banff Avenue - may now be known as Z-TO BE DELETED - Driftwood In.
- Spruce Grove Inn located at 545 Banff Avenue - may now be known as Canalta Lodge.
- Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa located at 521 Banff Avenue - may now be known as Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa.
- Royal Canadian Lodge located at 459 Banff Avenue - may now be known as Delta Hotels Banff Royal Canadian Lodge.
- Banff Ptarmigan Inn located at 337 Banff Avenue, Box 1070 - may now be known as Ptarmigan Inn.
- Hidden Ridge Chalet located at 901 Hidden Ridge Way - may now be known as Hidden Ridge Resort.