Places to stay in Canmore, Alberta
We currently have 120 accommodations in and around Canmore with other regional listings available for B&B's, Motels, Hotels, Campgrounds and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Canmore's thriving volunteer spirit finds expression in many festivals and special events throughout the year. The Canada Day celebrations, the renowned Heritage Folk Festival, the Highland Games, the annual Winter Carnival and Dog Sled races are supported by hundreds of dedicated volunteers and an actively involved business community. Local restaurants include Luna Blue Restaurant, Graze, Santa Lucia Trattoria, and Chef's Studio Japan.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the community are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations, though there are a large number of nearby hotels. If you are travelling in the area, Canmore is located close to Mount Hood, Spillway Lake, Mount Engadine, Palliser Lake and Lower Spray Falls.
Trying to find dining options in Canmore? Look for places to eat in Canmore.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Canmore
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Take a walk through Canmore and you'll quickly discover the charm of our thriving art galleries, craft shops, bistros and outdoor adventure stores. Community support for local shops and services runs deep -- you'll find loyal customers as well as new visitors frequenting Canmore's various businesses. Keep walking and you'll discover a network of trails which lead from the town centre past ponds and creeks, to the Bow River and picturesque meadows. All this can be enjoyed without the crowd characteristic of most resort towns.
Other local Canmore information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -115°21'34.966
- Latitude: 51°5'21.274
- Canmore tourism.
Things to see and do
White Mountain Adventures
Located at 120a Eagle Crescent. Adventure tour company specializing in group activities, teambuilding events and adventure holidays in Banff and the Canadian Rockies.
Located at 902 Main Street. » Bikes » Accessories » Parts » Rebound Gift Card » Performance Apparel » Training Consulting » Partners » Service » Nutrition » Canmorebound Map » Community » Bike Rentals
Stewart Creek Golf and Country Club
Located at 4100 Stewart Creek Drive,Box 8570. To some, it's a pastime; to others, a way of life. Wherever golf ranks on your list of passions, high mountain courses are among the most spectacular and rewarding golfing experiences. The pinnacle of Canada’s mountain golf is Stewart Creek Golf & Country Club, consistently rated 4.5 stars by Golf Digest. Few golf courses in North America boast its spectacular combination of setting, extraordinary vistas and naturally sculpted fairways.
The Elk & Oarsman Restaurant & Pub
Located at Upr 119 Banff Avenue. Established in 2005, The Elk & Oarsman is Banff's premier sports pub & restaurant. The timber & river rock décor & beautiful stone fireplace make The Elk & Oarsman a favorite for locals & tourists from around the world. The Elk offers the best in food, live entertainment, twelve draft selections and true hospitality. Our summertime rooftop patio offers an amazing 360° view of rocky mountain scenery, and in cooler weather our inviting wood burning fireplace will warm you as you relive a day on the slopes. Come on in and bring your friends!
Canmore is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Wild Rose located at 305 Lady MacDonald Cres closed or delisted.
- The Amble Inn located at 438-2nd Street closed or delisted.
- Bow Valley Bedfinders at 1206 Bow Valley Trail may have been previously known as Canadian Rockies Chalets
- Club Maeva Miramar All Inclusive at 1000 Harvie Heights Road may have been previously known as Banff Boundary Lodge
- Lodges At Canmore at 107 Montane Road may have been previously known as Lodges at Canmore
- Holiday Inn at 1 Silvertip Trail may have been previously known as Hotel of the Rockies or Four Points By Sheraton
- Ramada Inn And Suites Canmore at 1402 Bow Valley Trail may have been previously known as Canmore Inn & Suites
- Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn at 1719 Bow Valley Trail may have been previously known as Westridge Country Inn
- Days Inn Canmore at 1602 2 Avenue may have been previously known as Econo Lodge or Best Western Green Gables Inn Canmore AB
- Mystic Springs Chalet And Hot Pools at 140 Kananaskis Way may have been previously known as Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools or Mystic Springs Chalet and Spa
- Solara Resort And Spa at 187 Kananaskis Way may have been previously known as Solara Resort and Spa
- Silver Creek Lodge at 1818 Mountain Avenue may have been previously known as Mountain Zen at Silver Creek Lodge