Places to stay in Calgary, Alberta
We currently have 199 accommodations in and around Calgary with other regional listings available for B&B's, Hotels, Motor Inns, Campsites and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Explore Calgary and its nearby gems such as Bragg Creek, Cochrane and High River. Local restaurants include Vietnam Restaurant, Haru Sushi & Grill, Joe’s On 12th, and Raw Bar.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the region, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Calgary is located close to Saddle Ridge, Potts Lake, Cambrian Heights, Highwood River and Arbour Lake.
Trying to find dining options in Calgary? Look for places to eat in Calgary.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Calgary
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Calgary is an attractive and dynamic city situated on the banks of the Bow River and close to Alberta's majestic Rocky Mountains. The Calgary Stampede is undoubtedly Calgary's best-known visitor attraction. This event, featuring a large parade and world-class rodeo, draws more than a million people each year. The host city of the 1988 Winter Olympic Games takes pride in its sporting legacy.
Of course, it's worth remembering that Calgary's skyline is framed by the Rockies, an hour's drive away.
Other local Calgary information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -114°3'39.6
- Latitude: 51°2'25.44
Things to see and do
Located at 205-100 7 Avenue Southwest. A visual art complex with 57 spaces comprising of galleries, artist studios, shops, art services, and cafes.
Located at 50-1011 Canterbury Drive Southwest. Exploration Arts specializing in Oil Patch and Western Artworks, publisher Michael Liggett, located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Gainsborough Galleries Ltd
Located at 441 5 Avenue Southwest. Gainsborough Galleries is Calgary's Longest Established Art Gallery specializing in Fine Art, Bronze Sculptures, Jade and Soapstone Carvings.
Calgary is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Knobhill Room With A View B&B located at 2105 - 19th Street Southwest closed or delisted.
- The Ferguson Place located at 712 - 4A St. Northeast closed or delisted.
- Hartwood House Bed & Breakfast located at 1727 - 47 Avenue Southwest closed or delisted.
- Sharon's B&B for R&R located at 244 Cantrell Drive Southwest closed or delisted.
- 5 Calgary Downtown Suites located at 618 - 5 Avenue Southwest closed or delisted.
- Delta Hotels Calgary South at 135 Southland Drive Southeast may have been previously known as Best Western Hospitality Inn
- Regency Suites Hotel at 610 4th Avenue Southwest may have been previously known as Regency Suites
- Delta Hotels Calgary Downtown at 209 Fourth Avenue Southeast may have been previously known as Delta Bow Valley
- Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal at 2001 Airport Road Northeast may have been previously known as Delta Calgary Airport
- Fairmont Palliser at 133 9th Avenue Southwest may have been previously known as The Fairmont Palliser
- Aloft Calgary University at 2359 Banff Trail Northwest may have been previously known as Quality Inn
- Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel And Conference Centre at 3515 26 Street Northeast may have been previously known as Greenwood Inn Calgary
- Hotel Blackfoot at 5940 Blackfoot Trail Southeast may have been previously known as Blackfoot Inn
- Test Site at 57 freeport crescent Northeast may have been previously known as Test Property
- Clarion Hotel And Conference Centre at 2120 16 Avenue Northeast may have been previously known as Radisson Hotel ( Airport )
- Days Inn Calgary Northwest at 4420 16th Avenue Northwest may have been previously known as Causeway Bay HotelCauseway Bay Calgary Hotel or Econo Lodge Causeway Bay
- Travelodge ( University ) at 2227 Banff Trail Northwest may have been previously known as Holiday Inn Express ( University )
- Le Germain Boutique Hotel Calgary at 899 Centre Street Southwest may have been previously known as Hotel Le Germain
- Canadas Best Value Inn at 2416 16 Avenue Northwest may have been previously known as Royal Wayne Motor Inn
- ExecSuite Tower at 702 3rd Avenue Southwest may have been previously known as Execsuite
- The Glenmore Inn And Convention Centre at 2720 Glenmore Trail Southeast may have been previously known as The Glenmore Inn