Places to stay in Calgary, Alberta
We currently have 199 accommodations in and around Calgary with other regional listings available for B&B's, Hotels, Motor Inns, Campsites and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Explore Calgary and its nearby gems such as Bragg Creek, Cochrane and High River. Local restaurants include Vietnam Restaurant, Haru Sushi & Grill, Joe’s On 12th, and Raw Bar.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the region, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Calgary is located close to Queens Park Village, Cliff Bungalow, Darnell Ridge, Potts Lake and Pinetop Hill.
Trying to find dining options in Calgary? Look for places to eat in Calgary.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Calgary
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Calgary is an attractive and dynamic city situated on the banks of the Bow River and close to Alberta's majestic Rocky Mountains. The Calgary Stampede is undoubtedly Calgary's best-known visitor attraction. This event, featuring a large parade and world-class rodeo, draws more than a million people each year. The host city of the 1988 Winter Olympic Games takes pride in its sporting legacy.
Of course, it's worth remembering that Calgary's skyline is framed by the Rockies, an hour's drive away.
Other local Calgary information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -114°3'39.6
- Latitude: 51°2'25.44
Things to see and do
Located at 205-100 7 Avenue Southwest. A visual art complex with 57 spaces comprising of galleries, artist studios, shops, art services, and cafes.
Located at 50-1011 Canterbury Drive Southwest. Exploration Arts specializing in Oil Patch and Western Artworks, publisher Michael Liggett, located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Gainsborough Galleries Ltd
Located at 441 5 Avenue Southwest. Gainsborough Galleries is Calgary's Longest Established Art Gallery specializing in Fine Art, Bronze Sculptures, Jade and Soapstone Carvings.
Calgary is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Best Western Hospitality Inn located at 135 Southland Drive Southeast - may now be known as Delta Hotels Calgary South.
- Regency Suites located at 610 4 Avenue Southwest - may now be known as Regency Suites Hotel.
- Delta Bow Valley located at 209 4TH Avenue Southeast - may now be known as Delta Hotels Calgary Downtown.
- Delta Calgary Airport located at 2001 Airport Road Northeast - may now be known as Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal.
- Knobhill Room With A View B&B located at 2105 - 19th Street Southwest closed or delisted.
- The Ferguson Place located at 712 - 4A St. Northeast closed or delisted.
- The Fairmont Palliser located at 133 - 9th Avenue Southwest - may now be known as Fairmont Palliser.
- Hartwood House Bed & Breakfast located at 1727 - 47 Avenue Southwest closed or delisted.
- Quality Inn located at 2359 Banff Trail North West - may now be known as Aloft Calgary University.
- Greenwood Inn Calgary located at 3515 26th Street Northeast - may now be known as Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel And Conference Centre.
- Sharon's B&B for R&R located at 244 Cantrell Drive Southwest closed or delisted.
- Blackfoot Inn located at 5940 Blackfoot Trail Southeast - may now be known as Hotel Blackfoot.
- Test Property located at 57 Freeport Crescent Northeast - may now be known as Test Site.
- Radisson Hotel ( Airport ) located at 2120 16TH AVENUE Northeast - may now be known as Clarion Hotel And Conference Centre.
- Causeway Bay Hotel located at 4420 16th Avenue Northwest - may now be known as Days Inn Calgary Northwest.
- Holiday Inn Express ( University ) located at 2227 Banff Trail Northwest - may now be known as Travelodge ( University ).
- Causeway Bay Calgary Hotel located at 4420 16 Avenue Nw - may now be known as Days Inn Calgary Northwest.
- Hotel Le Germain located at 899 Centre St Southwest - may now be known as Le Germain Boutique Hotel Calgary.
- Royal Wayne Motor Inn located at 2416 - 16 Avenue Northwest - may now be known as Canadas Best Value Inn.
- Econo Lodge Causeway Bay located at 4420 16th Avenue Northwest - may now be known as Days Inn Calgary Northwest.
- 5 Calgary Downtown Suites located at 618 - 5 Avenue Southwest closed or delisted.
- Execsuite located at 702 3rd Avenue South West - may now be known as ExecSuite Tower.
- The Glenmore Inn located at 2720 Glenmore Trail Southeast - may now be known as The Glenmore Inn And Convention Centre.