Places to stay in Ottawa, Ontario
We currently have 128 accommodations in and around Ottawa with other regional listings available for RV parks, Inns, Hotels, Motels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Ottawa enjoys the attributes of a major centre for the visual and performing arts and has been described as one of the most beautiful capitals in the world. Less than an hour's drive from the American border it has a number of big city attractions. Despite it's size, it still maintains the accessibility, atmosphere and charm of a smaller city, in addition to access to spectacular park and wilderness areas located within and around the city. Places to eat in the region include Bap By Raon Kitchen, Kebob Kebob Restaurant, Mad Radish, and Le Moulin De Provence K.d.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Ottawa is located close to La Plaine, Petite rivière Blanche, Plage-Taber, Lac Saint-Germain and Canadian Forces Station Leitrim.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for Ottawa restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Ottawa
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Canada's capital city is notable both for its concentration of cultural institutions, some 29 museums in all, and for its spectacular access to parks and wilderness just minutes from the downtown city center. Straddling two provinces, Ontario and Quebec, the city is a blend of English and French cultures, with almost half of its residents being bilingual. Added to this mix is a growing ethnic diversity inspired by the city's German, Lebanese, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Portuguese and Asian populations.
Other local Ottawa information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -75°41'49.895
- Latitude: 45°25'17.506
- Accommodation listings for Ottawa
- The official Ottawa travel guide.
- Canada's Capital web site.
- Official Ottawa tourism guide.
Things to see and do
The Orange Monkey Bar & Billiards
Located at 250 City Centre. Orange Monkey Bar and Billiards: 7000 square foot pool and snooker extravaganza
Wall Space Gallery
Located at 358 Richmond Road. Wall Space Gallery is Ottawa's best art gallery for custom framing and original art.
Located at 1430 Prince Of Wales Drive. Malen Framing. Ottawa's Premier Framer. In business since 1977. Unlock your imagination at Malen Framing.
Ottawa is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Quality Hotel ( Downtown ), 290 Rideau Street
- Arosa Suites Hotel, 163 MacLaren Street
- Haydon House, 18 The Driveway
- The Carmichael Inn & Spa, 46 Cartier Street
- Al Leclerc's Residence, 253 McLeod Street
- Allure Bed and Breakfast, 103 York Street
- A Rose on Colonel By B&B, 9 Rosedale Avenue (at the Rideau Canal)
- Albert House Inn, 478 Albert Street
- 931 B&B, Narrows Lock Road
- Echo Bank Heritage House on the Canal, 700 Echo Drive
- Inn on Somerset, 282 Somerset St. West
- A Wild Daisy Bed and Breakfast, 52 Lorne Avenue