Places to stay in Niagara Falls, Ontario
We currently have 171 accommodations in and around Niagara Falls with other regional listings available for B&B's, Campsites, Hotels, Motels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Niagara Falls, with eclectic restaurants, contemporary hotels, and electrifying attractions, is a true Canadian vacation destination for couples and families alike. Grown ups have upscale hotels, modern casinos, nightlife and concerts, fine dining, golf courses and spas, and wine country is just down the road. For children, Niagara Falls is a veritable theme park with ultra tall buildings, water parks inside hotels, Ferris wheels and kid-friendly restaurants, and even sneaks in some education at Niagara Falls attractions like the Butterfly Conservatory and Marineland. Local dining options include Napoli Ristorante And Pizzeria, AlMac's Buffet, Potato Jackets, and Bravo! Pizzeria And Grill.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the region, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Niagara Falls is located close to Airport Drain, Barnesdale, Beamers Falls, Grand River and Champ de tir Winona.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for places to eat in Niagara Falls.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Niagara Falls
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Let's not forget the Falls. From the Maid of the Mist to Journey Behind the Falls, there are plenty of ways to experience this great wonder of the world.
The Niagara Falls area has seen continuous settlement since the 17th century, first by the Iroquois and then by Europeans who were drawn to the immense falls. Louis Hennepin, a French priest, is regarded as the first European to visit the area in the 1670s.
Other local Niagara Falls information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -79°5'5.7969
- Latitude: 43°5'22.407
- Niagara Falls Tourism Official Website Niagara Falls Ontario Canada
- Niagara Falls Ontario Canada City Web site - Official Niagara Falls Site
Things to see and do
Bird Kingdom Niagara Falls
Located at 5651 River Road. Your Adventure Begins Here!
Twenty Valley Golf & Country Club Inc
Located at 3814 Younge. Twenty Valley Golf & Country Club is located in Vineland, atop the Niagara Escarpment and built along and within the Twenty Mile Creek valley. Twenty Valley is highly regarded among Niagara courses and deserving of recognition as one of Niagara's best courses.
Located at 4915 Clifton Hill. Located on the base of Clifton Hill on the Falls Avenue Resort, Adventure City offers numerous rides, challenges and arcade games. Experience unique rides only available at Adventure City such as, the Tour Bus Swat Team, Jungle Friends Funhouse, Traffic Slam Bumper Cars, or Wild Safari Mini Putt. Also offered are tons of themed arcade games for the whole family to enjoy.
Empire Studio 8 Pen Centre
Located at 221 Glendale Avenue. Empire Theatres owns and operates 50 theatres across Canada, in 8 of 10 provinces, from Newfoundland to British Columbia. Empire Theatres is Canada's second largest and fastest growing film exhibition company providing an exciting out-of-home entertainment experience including traditional film exhibition as well as other content using digital and satellite capabilities. 2008 marked Empire Theatres' 30th year in the motion picture exhibition business.
Niagara Falls is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Best Western Fallsview located at 6289 Fallsview Boulevard closed or delisted.
- King Waldorf's Tent & Trailer Park located at 9015 Stanley Avenue closed or delisted.
- Stoneleigh Guest House located at 5127 River Road closed or delisted.
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview at 6700 Fallsview Boulevard may have been previously known as Embassy Suites Hotel Niagara Falls - Fallsview
- Best Days Hotel at 4029 River Road may have been previously known as Days Inn ( North Of The Falls )
- Ramada Niagara Falls Near The Falls at 5706 Ferry Street may have been previously known as Super 8 ( Ferry St )
- Quality Inn & Suites Niagara Falls at 5234 Ferry Street may have been previously known as Travelodge or Baymont Inn And Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott Gateway on the Falls at 6755 Fallsview Boulevard may have been previously known as Sheraton Fallsview Hotel And Conference Centre
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson at 5525 Victoria Avenue may have been previously known as Inn By the Falls
- Americas Best Value Inn-Gardens Inn at 13055 Lundy's Lane may have been previously known as A Gardens Inn
- Thriftlodge at the Falls at 4945 Clifton Hill may have been previously known as Travelodge Clifton Hill
- Glengate Hotel & Suites at 5534 STANLEY AVENUE may have been previously known as The Glengate Hotel
- Clifton Victoria Inn at 5591 Victoria Avenue may have been previously known as Clifton Victoria Inn At The Falls
- Ramada Niagara Falls By The River at 4357 River Road may have been previously known as Hampton Inn North Of The Falls
- Ramada Niagara Falls at 6045 Stanley Avenue may have been previously known as Clarion Hotel President Hotel & Suites By The Falls
- Americas Best Inn and Suites at 7070 Lundys Lane may have been previously known as Cliffton Inn Motel
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls entertainment at 5685 Falls Avenue may have been previously known as Crowne Plaza Hotel
- at may have been previously known as Astons Michaels Inn By The Falls
- Canuck Inn & Suites at 5334 Kitchener Street may have been previously known as Red Carpet Inn or Red Carpet Inn and Suites
- Americas Best Value Inn at 5577 Ellen Avenue may have been previously known as Chalet Inn and Suites
- Niagara Inn - Downtown at 5703 Thorold Stone Road may have been previously known as Niagara Inn Downtown
- Bluecrest Bed And Breakfast at 4495 Hiram Street may have been previously known as Bluecrest Bed and Breakfast
- Caravan Inn Motel at 8511 Lundys Lane may have been previously known as Thriftlodge Niagara Falls
- Dunn Street Inn Bed & Breakfast at 6257 Dunn Street may have been previously known as Dunn Street Inn Bed Breakfast
- Ritz Inn Niagara and Wedding Chapel at 5630 Dunn Street may have been previously known as Aurora Motel
- Travelodge Hotel Niagara Falls Fallsview at 5599 River Road may have been previously known as Michaels' Inn by the Falls
- Travelodge Hotel By the Falls at 5257 Ferry Street may have been previously known as Quality Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton at 6455 Fallsview Boulevard may have been previously known as Fallsview Plaza Hotel
- Quality Hotel Fireside at 4067 River Road may have been previously known as Best Western Fireside Hotel
- Vittoria Hotel And Suites at 5851 Victoria Avenue may have been previously known as Imperial Hotel And Suites