Places to stay in London, Ontario
We currently have 70 accommodations in and around London with other regional listings available for Campgrounds, Hotels, Motels, Bed & Breakfasts and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
London Ontario is a thriving, vibrant community, and a prominent academic, medical and business centre. Nicknamed the Forest City, Londoners annually plant over a thousand trees in their city. Local dining options include Zen Gardens, Aroma Of India, Budapest Dining Room & Tavern, and Amici Italian Restaurant.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the community, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, London is located close to Nissouri, Melrose, Huntingford, Harmon Drain and Cleardale.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate London restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in London
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
London offers a vast array of entertainment, events and sports for the whole family including: boating, world class golfing, skating rinks, horse racing, hot air ballooning, parks, double-decker bus tours and much more.
Other local London information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -81°14'35.437
- Latitude: 42°59'13.020
Things to see and do
Located at 720 Proudfoot Lane. South-Western Ontario's Entertainment Centre for all ages featuring bowling, 18-hole mini golf, 40-Foot Rock Wall, High Ropes Sky Trail, Billiards and On-Site Dairy Queen
Located at 240 Wharncliffe Road South. The Hyland Cinema will provide a wonderful venue for viewing the best art and international films in the world but it will also provide a more traditional and affordable night at the movies!
Empire Wellington 8 Cinemas
Located at 983 Wellington Road, South. Movie Line: (519) 685-2529 This location offers: Dolby Digital Sound Automated Box Office Empire Events Empire Party Kids Digital Projection (Select Titles) Digital 3D (Select Titles)
Bear Creek Golf & Country Club Inc
Located at 571 Metcalfe St East. Established in 1914, Bear Creek is a fully mature 18-hole golf course presenting a wide variety of interesting holes. The tree lined fairways following the winding banks of the Sydenham River can challenge even the most experienced golfer.
London is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Hilton London Ontario located at 300 King Street - may now be known as DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel London Ontario.
- Stationpark All Suite Hotel located at 242 Pall Mall Street - may now be known as The Park Hotel London.
- Halina Koch B&B located at 250 Epworth Avenue closed or delisted.
- Barrow by the Ponds Bed and Breakfast located at 55 Glenroy Court closed or delisted.
- Knights Inn located at 1739 Dundas Street East - may now be known as Knights Inn London Airport.
- Clermont Place located at 679 Clermont Avenue closed or delisted.
- Surrey House Bed & Breakfast located at 58 Monte Vista Crescent closed or delisted.
- Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites located at 864 Exeter Road - may now be known as Courtyard London.
- Ambleside Inn Bed & Breakfast located at 943 Waterloo Street closed or delisted.
- London Hotel And Suites located at 855 Wellington Road South - may now be known as Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites LONDON.
- Delta London Armouries Hotel located at 325 Dundas Street - may now be known as Delta Hotels London Armouries.
- Radisson Hotel located at 855 WELLINGTON ROAD SOUTH - may now be known as Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites LONDON.
- Quayles' Bed and Breakfast located at 118 Farmington Ct. closed or delisted.
- Super 8 located at 1170 Wellington Road - may now be known as Knights Inn London South.
- The Gardening Studio Bed and Breakfast located at 1410 Gainsborough Road closed or delisted.
- Knights Inn ( South ) located at 1170 Wellington Road - may now be known as Knights Inn London South.
- Travelodge ( South ) located at 800 Exeter Road - may now be known as TownePlace Suites London.