Places to stay in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
We currently have 37 accommodations in and around Dartmouth with other regional listings available for Hotels, Campgrounds, Motels, Bed & Breakfasts and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Dartmouth is a former city that is now part of the Halifax Municipality. Being a very old city Dartmouth is chalk-full of history and charm. Called the 'City of Lakes', Dartmouth also boasts some of the most beautiful scenery in Nova Scotia, a Canadian province well-known for it's beauty. Local restaurants include Revana Pizza Ltd, Portland Street Creperie, Queen Of Cups Too, and The Canteen.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the city are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations, though there are a large number of nearby hotels. If you are travelling in the area, Dartmouth is located close to Boutiliers Point, Round Pond, Grand Island, Champ de tir aérien Chezzetcook and McNabs Cove.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for Dartmouth restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Dartmouth
Other local Dartmouth information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -63°34'3.8737
- Latitude: 44°39'54.741
Things to see and do
Dartmouth Players Society
Located at Dartmouth. Dartmouth Players is an amateur theatre group dedicated to promoting and encouraging the growth of community theatre
Hockey Nova Scotia
Located at 6300 Lady Hammond Road, Suite 200. Hockey Nova Scotia is the governing body for amateur hockey across the province that leads, develops and promotes positive hockey experiences.
The Links At Montague
Located at Montague Estates. Woven through hardwood stands, historic farm fields and orchards is The Links at Montague – Metro Halifax's only 9 hole executive golf course and academy.
Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
Located at 1675 Lower Water Street. The Maritime Museum of the Atlantic is the marine history division of the Nova Scotia Museum a family of 27 museums operated by the Province of Nova Scotia.
Dartmouth is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Do Duck Inn Bed and Breakfast located at 14 Cathy Cross Drive closed or delisted.
- Arbor Vista Bed & Breakfast located at 28 Lake Charles Drive closed or delisted.
- Appian Way B&B located at 36 Appian Way closed or delisted.
- Express Lodge located at 317 Prince Albert Road closed or delisted.
- English Garden Bed & Breakfast located at 716A Waverley Road closed or delisted.
- DoubleTree By Hilton Halifax Dartmouth at 101 Wyse Road may have been previously known as Holiday Inn
- Travelodge Suites at 101 Yorkshire Avenue Extension may have been previously known as Country Inn and Suites
- Shubie Campground at 30 John Brenton Drive may have been previously known as Shubie Park Campground
- HearthStone Inn Halifax/Dartmouth at 313 Prince Albert Road may have been previously known as Quality Inn
- Dartmouth Oceanview Hotel at 65 King Street may have been previously known as Howard Johnson
- Delta Hotels Dartmouth at 240 Brownlow Avenue may have been previously known as Ramada Plaza