Places to stay in Quebec City, Quebec
We currently have 28 accommodations in and around Quebec City with other regional listings available for RV parks, Motels, B&B's, Hotels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Quebec City is known as the most European city on continent. Downtown Quebec City is only a 30-minute drive from the Mont-Sainte-Anne, Stoneham and Le Relais ski resorts and 45 minutes from Le Massif. Skiing and snowboarding in the Greater Quebec Area means also being able to choose from a range of after-ski activities, such as returning to Quebec City to take in a show, enjoy dinner at a restaurant or go for a romantic stroll in the winding streets of Old Quebec. Local restaurants include Benny Rotisserie Enr, Aliments Deli-Soleil, Entreprise Hervé Lapointe EHL Inc, and Restaurant Super Club Sandwich 2011.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Quebec City is located close to Lac Blanc, Lac Tantaré, Rivière Chaudière, Lac Bertrand and Parc Henri-Bourassa.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for Quebec City dining.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Quebec City
Other local Quebec City information.
- Longitude: -71°14'34.065
- Latitude: 46°48'11.817
Quebec City is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- TRYP Quebec Hotel PUR at 395 rue de la Couronne may have been previously known as Holiday Inn Select ( Downtown )
- Apsara at 71 rue d'Auteuil may have been previously known as Auberge De La Chouette
- Hotel Concorde Quebec at 1225 Cours du General-de Montcalm may have been previously known as Loews Le Concorde
- Hotel Des Coutellier at 253 Rue Saint-Paul may have been previously known as Hotel Des Coutellier
- Hotel And Suites Normandin at 4700 Boulevard may have been previously known as Normandin Hotel