Places to stay in Quebec, Quebec
We currently have 90 accommodations in and around Quebec with other regional listings available for RV parks, Motels, Bed & Breakfasts, Hotels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Quebec also Québec, Quebec City or Québec City is the capital of Quebec and is located within the Capitale-Nationale region. It is the second most populous city in Quebec after Montreal, which is about 233 kilometres to the southwest. Places to eat in the region include Benny Rotisserie Enr, Aliments Deli-Soleil, Entreprise Hervé Lapointe EHL Inc, and Restaurant Super Club Sandwich 2011.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Quebec is located close to Parc Henri-Bourassa, Lac Bertrand, Plage Gagnon, Lac Tantaré and Rivière Chaudière.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate Quebec restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Quebec
Other local Quebec information.
- Longitude: -71°14'34.065
- Latitude: 46°48'11.817
- Other Quebec information
Quebec is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Maison Bourlamaque located at 1045 av de Bourlamaque closed or delisted.
- Grand Hotel Times located at 5100 Boulevard des Galeries - may now be known as Grand Times Hotel Quebec City Airport.
- Chateau Repotel Henri Iv located at 2500 Avenue Saint Jean Baptiste - may now be known as Ch Teau Repotel Henri IV Qu Be.
- Chateau Repotel Duplessis located at 6555 Wilfred Hamel - may now be known as Ch Teau Repotel Duplessis.
- Le Port Royale And Suites located at 144 rue Saint-Pierre - may now be known as Hotel Le Port Royal.