Places to stay in Quebec, Quebec
We currently have 90 accommodations in and around Quebec with other regional listings available for RV parks, Motels, Bed & Breakfasts, Hotels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Quebec also Québec, Quebec City or Québec City is the capital of Quebec and is located within the Capitale-Nationale region. It is the second most populous city in Quebec after Montreal, which is about 233 kilometres to the southwest. Places to eat in the region include Benny Rotisserie Enr, Aliments Deli-Soleil, Entreprise Hervé Lapointe EHL Inc, and Restaurant Super Club Sandwich 2011.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Quebec is located close to Rivière Chaudière, Lac Hayes, Lac Tantaré, Parc Henri-Bourassa and Lac Blanc.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate Quebec restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Quebec
Other local Quebec information.
- Longitude: -71°14'34.065
- Latitude: 46°48'11.817
- Other Quebec information
Quebec is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Maison Bourlamaque located at 1045 av de Bourlamaque closed or delisted.
- Grand Times Hotel Quebec City Airport at 6515 boul Wilfrid Hamel may have been previously known as Grand Hotel Times
- Ch Teau Repotel Henri IV Qu Be at 2500 avenue may have been previously known as Chateau Repotel Henri Iv
- Ch Teau Repotel Duplessis at 6555 boul Wilfrid Hamel may have been previously known as Chateau Repotel Duplessis
- Hotel Le Port Royal at 144 rue Saint Pierre may have been previously known as Le Port Royale And Suites