Places to stay in Windsor, Ontario
We currently have 54 accommodations in and around Windsor with other regional listings available for Inns, RV parks, Hotels, Motor Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Windsor is the southernmost city in Canada and is located in Southwestern Ontario at the western end of the heavily populated Quebec City – Windsor Corridor. It is within Essex County, Ontario, although administratively separated from the county government. Places to eat in the region include Niko Sushi, Cramdon's Tap And Eatery, Naples Pizza, and Shun King Restaurant.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Windsor is located close to St. Clair River, Gesto, Grassy Bend Islands, Deerbrook and Amherst Pointe.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for food options for Windsor.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Windsor
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Windsor is across the Detroit River and south of Detroit, Michigan in the United States. Windsor is known as The City of Roses and residents are known as Windsorites.
Other local Windsor information and places to visit.
Things to see and do
Ambassador Golf Club
Located at 1025 Sprucewood Avenue. A par 71 public golf course designed by Tom McBroom, located south of Windsor. Website provides hole-by-hole descriptions, maps and clubhouse facilities.
Rochester Place RV Golf & Marine Resort
Located at 981 County Road 2 Belle River. There’s something for everyone at Rochester Place. Whether you’re looking for a high quality golf course, a unique dining experience or family fun, Rochester Place is Southern Ontario’s premier destination for recreation. Explore our Amenities.
Windsor is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Holiday Inn Express WINDSOR WATERFRONT at 33 Riverside Drive East may have been previously known as Travelodge ( Downtown )
- Lexington Inn And Suites Windsor at 2130 Division Road may have been previously known as Howard Johnson
- Ramada Plaza Hotel Ontario at 430 Ouellette Avenue may have been previously known as Ramada Plaza or Holiday Inn ( Downtown )
- Travelodge Windsor at 2225 Division Road may have been previously known as Ramada Limited ( Airport )
- Windsor Riverside Inn at 333 Riverside Drive West may have been previously known as Radisson Riverfront Hotel Windsor
- Super 8 By Wyndham Windsor/Dougall at 2498 Dougall Avenue may have been previously known as Cadillac Motel
- at may have been previously known as Caesars Windsor
- Travelodge Ambassador Bridge Windsor at 2330 Huron Church Road may have been previously known as Comfort Inn & Suites Ambassador Bridge or Travelodge
- Four Points By Sheraton Windsor Downtown at 430 Ouellette Avenue may have been previously known as Sunbridge Hotel & Conference C
- TownePlace Suites Windsor at 250 Dougall Avenue may have been previously known as Quality Suites Downtown - Windsor
- Quality Inn & Suites Windsor at 675 Goyeau Street may have been previously known as Days Inn