Places to stay in Windsor, Ontario
We currently have 54 accommodations in and around Windsor with other regional listings available for Inns, RV parks, Hotels, Motor Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Windsor is the southernmost city in Canada and is located in Southwestern Ontario at the western end of the heavily populated Quebec City – Windsor Corridor. It is within Essex County, Ontario, although administratively separated from the county government. Places to eat in the region include Niko Sushi, Cramdon's Tap And Eatery, Naples Pizza, and Shun King Restaurant.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Windsor is located close to Lake Erie Country Club, St. Joachim, Dynamite Cut, Erie Curve and Lieu historique national du Canada du Fort-Malden.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for food options for Windsor.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Windsor
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Windsor is across the Detroit River and south of Detroit, Michigan in the United States. Windsor is known as The City of Roses and residents are known as Windsorites.
Other local Windsor information and places to visit.
Things to see and do
Ambassador Golf Club
Located at 1025 Sprucewood Avenue. A par 71 public golf course designed by Tom McBroom, located south of Windsor. Website provides hole-by-hole descriptions, maps and clubhouse facilities.
Rochester Place RV Golf & Marine Resort
Located at 981 County Road 2 Belle River. There’s something for everyone at Rochester Place. Whether you’re looking for a high quality golf course, a unique dining experience or family fun, Rochester Place is Southern Ontario’s premier destination for recreation. Explore our Amenities.
Windsor is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Travelodge ( Downtown ) located at 33 Riverside Drive East - may now be known as Holiday Inn Express WINDSOR WATERFRONT.
- Howard Johnson located at 2130 Division Road - may now be known as Lexington Inn And Suites Windsor.
- Ramada Plaza located at 430 Ouellette Avenue - may now be known as Ramada Plaza Hotel Ontario.
- Ramada Limited ( Airport ) located at 2225 Division Road - may now be known as Travelodge Windsor.
- Radisson Riverfront Hotel Windsor located at 333 RIVERSIDE DRIVE WEST - may now be known as Windsor Riverside Inn.
- Cadillac Motel located at 2498 Dougall Avenue - may now be known as Super 8 By Wyndham Windsor/Dougall.
- Caesars Windsor located at 377 Riverside Drive East
- Holiday Inn ( Downtown ) located at 430 OUELLETTE AVE. - may now be known as Ramada Plaza Hotel Ontario.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Ambassador Bridge located at 2330 Huron Church Road - may now be known as Travelodge Ambassador Bridge Windsor.
- Sunbridge Hotel & Conference C located at 430 Ouellette Avenue - may now be known as Four Points By Sheraton Windsor Downtown.
- Quality Suites Downtown - Windsor located at 250 Dougall Avenue - may now be known as TownePlace Suites Windsor.
- Travelodge located at 2330 Huron Church Road - may now be known as Travelodge Ambassador Bridge Windsor.
- Days Inn located at 675 Goyeau Street - may now be known as Quality Inn & Suites Windsor.