Places to stay in Wasaga Beach, Ontario
We currently have 54 accommodations in and around Wasaga Beach with other regional listings available for B&B's, Motor Inns, Hotels, Campsites and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Wasaga's 14-kilometre-long graceful crescent of shore sands on a gentle, shallow bay draws thousands of visitors each summer. Families enjoy swimming in the warm, shallow waters and playing on the wide sandy beach. The park is divided into eight beach areas each with its own parking lot. Places to eat in the region include Sushi Saga, Pizza Pizza, Georgian Circle Steak & Seafood Restaurant, and Catch 22 Grill.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the region. If you are travelling in the area, Wasaga Beach is located close to Baywood Park, Horseshoe Valley, Nottawasaga Lookout Provincial Nature Reserve, Big Bay Point and Carlyon.
Trying to find dining options in Wasaga Beach? Look for food options for Wasaga Beach.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Wasaga Beach
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
While swimming is the big draw, hiking, fishing, picnicking, and canoeing on the Nottawasaga River are some other activities to be pursued in the park and area. Nottawasaga Bay is suitable for many types of watercraft, especially large motorboats, sailboats and windsurfers. Boats can be rented from one of several marinas in the Town of Wasaga Beach.
Other local Wasaga Beach information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -80°0'57.840
- Latitude: 44°31'14.670
Things to see and do
Elmvale Jungle Zoo
Located at Highway 27. An exciting and educational adventure. Over 300 animals from around the world in the natural surrounding of the zoos 25 acres site.
Located at 520 Bryne Drive. Dooly's has eighty-eight licensed pool or billiard halls in Canada. Come see what playing pool is all about at our quality billiard or pool rooms, clubs or parlors in seven different provinces.
Located at 93 Jury Drive. Discovery Harbour is a picturesque 19th-century site that re-creates the days of the British navy and military on beautiful Penetanguishene Bay. Visitors can tour the heritage properties and explore the life of sailors, shipwrights, soldiers, and officers at this historic outpost built to defend Upper Canada. Discovery Harbour is also home of the King's Wharf Theatre and historic ships H.M.S. Tecumseth and Bee.
Wasaga Beach is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Casa Wasaga located at 1 Tamarack Way closed or delisted.
- Mallard's Nest Guesthouse, Bed & Breakfast located at 23 31st Street South closed or delisted.
- Dyconia Resort Hotel located at 381 Mosley Street closed or delisted.
- Oasis By The Bay Vacation Suites at 790 Mosley Street may have been previously known as Lake Breeze Apartment Motel
- Travelodge at 1080 Mosley Street may have been previously known as Donato House Hotel
- Bay Breezes at 280 River Road East may have been previously known as Riverboat Resort Wasaga Beach
- Wasaga Beach Inn at 159 Main Street may have been previously known as Angels Motel
- Macedonian Mermaid Resort at 1600 Mosley Street may have been previously known as Mermaid Motel & Cottages