Places to stay in Hamilton, Ontario
We currently have 44 accommodations in and around Hamilton with other regional listings available for Bed & Breakfasts, Campgrounds, Hotels, Motor Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Hamilton is a port city in Ontario. Conceived by George Hamilton when he purchased the Durand farm shortly after the War of 1812, Hamilton has become the centre of a densely populated and industrialized region at the west end of Lake Ontario known as the Golden Horseshoe. Local dining options include Azal Restaurant, Black Forest Inn, Shakespeare's Steak & Seafood, and La Cantina Ristorante Italiano.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Hamilton is located close to Medad Valley, Cooksville Creek, Morriston, Six Nations Corner and Harrisburg.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for Hamilton restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Hamilton
Other local Hamilton information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -79°50'32.28
- Latitude: 43°15'25.2
- Tourism Hamilton, Your first contact for visiting Hamilton, Ontario
- City of Hamilton
Things to see and do
Zoom Zoom's Indoor Playground
Located at 665 Tradewind Drive. The name says it all. We want kids to zoom around our playground and leave with rosie cheeks and a smile.
Win Henstock Gallery
Located at 334 Lakeshore Road East. Win Henstock Gallery is a fine art gallery representing both Canadian and Internationally-acclaimed artists.
Located at 422 Guelph Line. 5 pin bowling centre Burlington Ontario, bowling birthday parties, bumper bowling, Bowling leagues and glow in dark teen bowling
Hamilton is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Airport Inn located at 118 Upper James Street - may now be known as Howard Johnson.
- City Motor Inn located at 55 Queenston Road closed or delisted.
- Ivy Manor Bed & Breakfast located at 272 Park St. South closed or delisted.
- Inchbury Inn Bed & Breakfast located at 115 Inchbury Street closed or delisted.
- Quality Hotel Hamilton located at 49 Goderich Road - may now be known as Four Points By Sheraton Hamilton - Stoney Creek.
- Holiday Inn Express located at 51 Keefer Court - may now be known as Four Points By Sheraton Hamilton - Stoney Creek.