Places to stay in Burlington, Ontario
We currently have 35 accommodations in and around Burlington with other regional listings available for Motels, Inns, Hotels, Campsites and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Situated on the shores of Lake Ontario and conveniently located within an hour of Toronto & Niagara Falls, the beautiful and vibrant city of Burlington awaits you. Places to eat in the region include Emma’s Back Porch, The Carriage House Restaurant, Pintoh, and Rayhoon Persian Eatery.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Burlington is located close to Rivière Credit, Glen Morris, Canborough, Cainsville and Littles Corners.
Trying to find dining options in Burlington? Look for food options for Burlington.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Burlington
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Take a stroll on the waterfront trail, explore Royal Botanical Gardens, one of North America's largest botanical gardens, enjoy one of many parks including Bronte Creek Provincial Park. Hike on nature trails, and enjoy some of the most scenic landscapes found along the Niagara Escarpment.
Other local Burlington information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -79°47'30.12
- Latitude: 43°19'31.8
- Burlington Tourism
Things to see and do
Zoom Zoom's Indoor Playground
Located at 665 Tradewind Drive. The name says it all. We want kids to zoom around our playground and leave with rosie cheeks and a smile.
Win Henstock Gallery
Located at 334 Lakeshore Road East. Win Henstock Gallery is a fine art gallery representing both Canadian and Internationally-acclaimed artists.
Located at 422 Guelph Line. 5 pin bowling centre Burlington Ontario, bowling birthday parties, bumper bowling, Bowling leagues and glow in dark teen bowling
Burlington is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Mount Nemo Lookout located at RR#1 4409 No.2 Sideroad closed or delisted.
- Cottage on LaSalle Bed and Breakfast located at 938 LaSalle Park Road closed or delisted.
- Ascot Motel located at 2076 Old Lakeshore Road closed or delisted.
- Quality Hotel at 950 Walkers Line may have been previously known as Travelodge
- Holiday Inn BURLINGTON-HOTEL & CONF CENTRE at 3063 South Service Road may have been previously known as Burlington Hotel and Conference Centre
- Canadas Best Value Inn at 2404 Queensway Drive may have been previously known as Best Value Inn
- Knights Inn Burlington at 517 Plains Road East may have been previously known as Town & Country Motel