Places to stay in Moncton, New Brunswick
We currently have 57 accommodations in and around Moncton with other regional listings available for Inns, Campsites, Hotels, Motels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Moncton is located at the geographic center of Atlantic Canada and is central to two contrasting coasts; the rugged beauty of the Fundy Coast, and the picturesque Acadian Coast. Moncton is also the Maritimes' center of attractions. Offering a multitude of high quality accommodations ranging from luxury hotels to smaller motels, the city also boasts a variety of restaurants from seafood to tasty Acadian dishes and everything in between. Local dining options include City Grill, Gusto Italian Grill & Bar, Little Saigon, and Mama’s Restaurant.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Moncton is located close to Jacksonville Swamp, Coldstream Brook, Murray Brook, Pleasant Mountain and Saint-Marcel.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate places to eat in Moncton.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Moncton
Other local Moncton information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -64°46'41.632
- Latitude: 46°5'16.139
Things to see and do
The Moncton Wildcats
Located at 377 Killam Drive. Quebec Major Junior Hockey
Keillor House Museum
Located at 4974 Main Street. Yorkshire immigrant John Keillor built this gem of early Regency architecture. Costumed guides lead visitors through the elegantly furnished rooms and interpret nineteenth century life.
Dooly's Billiard Room
Located at 411 Elmwood Drive. Dooly's has eighty-eight licensed pool or billiard halls in Canada. Come see what playing pool is all about at our quality billiard or pool rooms, clubs or parlors in seven different provinces.
Located at 399 Killam Drive. The Moncton Coliseum Complex is Atlantic Canada's top entertainment and trade show facility, with a drawing power of 1.4 million people within a three hour drive. Moncton attracts the best international shows, sporting events, concert performances and trade shows.
Moncton is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Bonaccord House located at 250 Bonaccord Street closed or delisted.
- Rodd Parkhouse Inn located at 434 Main Street - may now be known as Rodd Moncton.
- Canadiana Inn located at 46 Archibald Street closed or delisted.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites located at 2515 Mountain Road - may now be known as Days Inn & Suites Moncton.
- Nor-west Motel located at 1325 Mountain Road closed or delisted.
- Comfort Inn - Maplewood Drive located at 20 Maplewood Drive - may now be known as Comfort Inn ( East ).
- Colonial Inns Limited located at 42 Highfield Street - may now be known as Colonial Inns.
- Midtown Motel And Suites located at 61 Weldon Street - may now be known as Midtown Motel & Suites.
- Scenic View Moncton located at Highway 128 - may now be known as Moncton Scenic Motel.
- Future Inns Moncton located at 40 Lady Ada Boulevard - may now be known as Four Points By Sheraton Moncton.
- Beacon Light Motel located at 1062 Mountain Road - may now be known as Howard Johnson Inn Moncton.
- Country Inn and Suites located at 2475 Mountain Road - may now be known as Travelodge Suites Moncton.
- Holiday Inn located at 2515 Mountain Road - may now be known as Days Inn & Suites Moncton.
- Motel 6 located at 2530 Mountain Road - may now be known as Quality Inn Moncton.
- Delta Hotels Beausejour located at 750 Main Street - may now be known as Delta Beausejour.
- Chez Anna Bed and Breakfast located at 30 Baffin Drive closed or delisted.
- Hotel Moncton located at 2779 Mountain Road - may now be known as Super 8 By Wyndham Moncton.