Places to stay in Moncton, New Brunswick
We currently have 56 accommodations in and around Moncton with other regional listings available for Inns, Campsites, Hotels, Motels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Moncton is located at the geographic center of Atlantic Canada and is central to two contrasting coasts; the rugged beauty of the Fundy Coast, and the picturesque Acadian Coast. Moncton is also the Maritimes' center of attractions. Offering a multitude of high quality accommodations ranging from luxury hotels to smaller motels, the city also boasts a variety of restaurants from seafood to tasty Acadian dishes and everything in between. Local dining options include City Grill, Gusto Italian Grill & Bar, Little Saigon, and Mama’s Restaurant.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Moncton is located close to Godfrey Brook, East Shediac, Steeves Brook, Bray Brook and River Glade.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate places to eat in Moncton.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Moncton
Other local Moncton information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -64°46'41.632
- Latitude: 46°5'16.139
Things to see and do
The Moncton Wildcats
Located at 377 Killam Drive. Quebec Major Junior Hockey
Located at 20 Mountain Road. The Moncton Museum's mission is to collect, conserve, study, exhibit and interpret historic and heritage material of Moncton and the surrounding area.
Keillor House Museum
Located at 4974 Main Street. Yorkshire immigrant John Keillor built this gem of early Regency architecture. Costumed guides lead visitors through the elegantly furnished rooms and interpret nineteenth century life.
Dooly's Billiard Room
Located at 411 Elmwood Drive. Dooly's has eighty-eight licensed pool or billiard halls in Canada. Come see what playing pool is all about at our quality billiard or pool rooms, clubs or parlors in seven different provinces.
Moncton is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Bonaccord House located at 250 Bonaccord Street closed or delisted.
- Canadiana Inn located at 46 Archibald Street closed or delisted.
- Nor-west Motel located at 1325 Mountain Road closed or delisted.
- Elmwood Motel & Apartments Inc. located at 401 Elmwood Drive closed or delisted.
- Sunset Hotel located at 162 Queen Street closed or delisted.
- Chez Anna Bed and Breakfast located at 30 Baffin Drive closed or delisted.
- Rodd at 434 Main Street may have been previously known as Rodd Parkhouse Inn
- Days Inn & Suites at 2515 Mountain Road may have been previously known as Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites or Holiday Inn
- Thriftlodge at 1062 Mountain Road may have been previously known as Beacon Light Motel or Howard Johnson
- Comfort Inn ( East ) at 20 Maplewood Drive may have been previously known as Comfort Inn - Maplewood Drive
- Colonial Inns at 42 Highfield Street may have been previously known as Colonial Inns Limited
- Midtown Motel & Suites at 61 Weldon Street may have been previously known as Midtown Motel And Suites
- Moncton Scenic Motel at 47910 Homestead Road may have been previously known as Scenic View Moncton
- Four Points By Sheraton at 40 Lady Ada Boulevard may have been previously known as Future Inns Moncton
- Travelodge Suites at 2475 Mountain Road may have been previously known as Country Inn and Suites
- Quality Inn at 2530 Mountain Road may have been previously known as Motel 6
- Delta Beausejour at 750 Main Street may have been previously known as Delta Hotels Beausejour
- Super 8 at 2779 Mountain Road may have been previously known as Hotel Moncton