Places to stay in Fort Mcmurray, Alberta
We currently have 36 accommodations in and around Fort Mcmurray with other regional listings available for Campsites, Hotels, Inns, Motor Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Fort McMurray is best known for its association with the oil sands industry. It is the top employer in the region with many available jobs in oil sands and supporting industries. In the summer season Fort McMurray offers canoeing, kayaking and wilderness adventure tours . Local dining options include Blue Mountain Bistro, Pita Pit, Smitty's Restaurant, and Havanas Cafe.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the region, though there are a few nearby campgrounds and RV parks. If you are travelling in the area, Fort Mcmurray is located close to Parsons Creek, Hollies Creek, Stony Island, Donald Creek and Shipyard Lake.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for Fort Mcmurray restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Fort Mcmurray
Other local Fort Mcmurray information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -111°22'49.226
- Latitude: 56°43'34.966
Things to see and do
Macdonald Island Park Corp
Located at 151 Macdonald Drive. Located in Fort McMurray Alberta, MacDonald Island Park is Canada’s largest community recreation, leisure and social centre. The Island is home to Suncor Community Leisure Centre, Miskanaw Golf Club and Shell Place.
Fort Mcmurray Golf Club
Located at Real Martin Drive. Fort McMurray Golf Club was designed by Bill Newis of GPEC Designs. Ranked one of the must play golf courses in Alberta by the Edmonton Sun. Carved out of the Borealis forest and nestled along the banks of the Athabasca river. Lots of shots over valleys and creek beds. Large greens for easy shot acceptance with varying degrees of undulation. Majestic beauty throughout the golf course enhances the enjoyment of playing. Demanding tee shots from the championship tees provide a formidable challenge for the experienced golfer.
Fort Mcmurray is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Ridgewood Inns Ltd located at 230 Parent Way - may now be known as Super 8 By Wyndham.
- Twin Pine Motor Inn located at 10024 Biggs Avenue closed or delisted.
- Super 8 Sakitawaw Trail located at 321 Sakitawan Trail - may now be known as TownePlace Suites.
- Holiday Inn located at 8200 Franklin Avenue - may now be known as Merit Hotel.
- BCM Inns - Rusty`s located at 385 Gregoire Drive - may now be known as BCMInns Rusty's.
- Podollan Inn Fort McMurray located at 10131 Franklin Avenue - may now be known as Podollan Rez Fort McMurray.
- Podollan Inns and Rez - Fort McMurray located at 10303 Franklin Avenue
- Chateau Nova Hotel located at Fort McMurray Airport closed or delisted.
- Sawridge Hotel located at 530 Mackenzie Boulevard closed or delisted.
- Nomad Inn located at 10006 Mac Donald Avenue - may now be known as Nomad Hotel And Suites.
- Advantage West Inn And Suites located at 200 Parent Way - may now be known as Vantage Inn and Suites.