Places to stay in Fort Mcmurray, Alberta
We currently have 35 accommodations in and around Fort Mcmurray with other regional listings available for Campsites, Hotels, Inns, Motor Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Fort McMurray is best known for its association with the oil sands industry. It is the top employer in the region with many available jobs in oil sands and supporting industries. In the summer season Fort McMurray offers canoeing, kayaking and wilderness adventure tours . Local dining options include Blue Mountain Bistro, Famous Wok, Havanas Cafe, and Pita Pit.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the region, though there are a few nearby campgrounds and RV parks. If you are travelling in the area, Fort Mcmurray is located close to Stony Island, Peden's Point, Poplar Creek, Horse River and Saline Lake.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for Fort Mcmurray restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Fort Mcmurray
Other local Fort Mcmurray information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -111°22'49.226
- Latitude: 56°43'34.966
Things to see and do
Macdonald Island Park Corp
Located at 151 Macdonald Drive. Located in Fort McMurray Alberta, MacDonald Island Park is Canada’s largest community recreation, leisure and social centre. The Island is home to Suncor Community Leisure Centre, Miskanaw Golf Club and Shell Place.
Fort Mcmurray Golf Club
Located at Real Martin Drive. Fort McMurray Golf Club was designed by Bill Newis of GPEC Designs. Ranked one of the must play golf courses in Alberta by the Edmonton Sun. Carved out of the Borealis forest and nestled along the banks of the Athabasca river. Lots of shots over valleys and creek beds. Large greens for easy shot acceptance with varying degrees of undulation. Majestic beauty throughout the golf course enhances the enjoyment of playing. Demanding tee shots from the championship tees provide a formidable challenge for the experienced golfer.
Closed or unlisted properties
- Twin Pine Motor Inn located at 10024 Biggs Avenue closed or delisted.
- Chateau Nova Hotel located at Fort McMurray Airport closed or delisted.
- Sawridge Hotel located at 530 Mackenzie Boulevard closed or delisted.
- Super 8 By Wyndham at 230 Parent Way may have been previously known as Ridgewood Inns Ltd
- TownePlace Suites at 321 Sakitawaw Trail may have been previously known as Super 8 Sakitawaw Trail
- Merit Hotel at 8200 Franklin Avenue may have been previously known as Holiday Inn
- Rusty's Best Canadian Motor Inn at 385 Gregoire Drive may have been previously known as Best Canadian Motor Inn
- Podollan Rez Fort McMurray at 10303 Franklin Avenue may have been previously known as Podollan Inn Fort McMurray
- at may have been previously known as Podollan Inns and Rez - Fort McMurray
- Nomad Hotel And Suites at 10006 MacDonald Avenue may have been previously known as Nomad Inn
- Vantage Inn and Suites at 200 Parent Way may have been previously known as Advantage West Inn And Suites