Holiday Inn Express & Suites TIMMINS
Holiday Inn Express & Suites TIMMINS is a hotel located in Timmins.
Arrive a stranger and leave as family.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Timmins Located in the heart of downtown Timmins within walking distance to many Corporate and Government offices as well as restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. IHG Rewards Club members receive special members only rates. Call us today for more information and member benefits.
Our complimentary and abundant hot Express Start™ breakfast will help you start the day off right. Help yourself to signature Smart Roast™ coffee and tea served 24 hours a day.
Stay connected with our lightning fast Wi-Fi and 24-hour business centre. Take a dip in our indoor heated pool or keep up with your exercise regimen in the 24-hour fitness centre.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Timmins is 100% smoke free with 108 guest rooms, all of which are now equipped with a mini-refrigerator and microwave.
Earn IHG Rewards Points on qualifying rates or transfer your points to Air Miles, airline points and many more.
Nearby restaurants include Domino's Pizza, Cozy Corner Restaurant, London Cafe Restaurant Tavern, and Don's Pizzeria.
Quick navigate Timmins Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Holiday Inn Express & Suites TIMMINS and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
ATM/Cash machine. Accessible facilities. Air conditioning individually controlled in room. Buffet breakfast. Coffee/Tea maker. Color television. Direct dial telephone. Dry cleaning. Free parking. Hairdryer. High speed internet access for laptop in public areas. High speed internet connection. Housekeeping - daily. Ice machine. Indoor pool. Interior corridors. Ironing board. Meeting rooms. Microwave. Mini-refrigerator. Non-smoking. On-Site parking. Onsite laundry. Parking. Pets allowed. Private bathroom. Public area air conditioned. Rollaway bed. Safe deposit box. Satellite television. Separate closet. Spare electrical outlet available at desk. Sundry/Convenience store. Valet same day dry cleaning. Voice mail. Wireless internet connection. Wireless internet connection in public areas.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Near to the following attractions
Archie Dillon Sportsplex
- Home of both an arena and competition pool, the Archie Dillon Sportsplex also offers public swims and lessons.
Kettle Lakes Provincial Park
Timmins Square Shopping
Timmins and District Hospital
- Our Stable started out as a place where our family could spend time enjoying our horses. From that time, it has steadily grown but that desire to have it remain a family farm has been of utmost importance. For what could be more healthy, than a relationsh
Bodhi Tree Hot Yoga Studio
- Bodhi Tree Hot yoga Studio is proud to be the only hot yoga provider in the area. Our mission is to help our community feel and look its very best. We are happy to share our new peaceful studio as a place for our clients to relax, breathe, and recharge.
Dream Acres Alpaca Farm
- The Dream Acres Alpaca Farm is located 30 minutes east of Timmins. These animals are curious but very timid. They are sociable and all have different personalities which lead to wonderful photo opportunities. Take a tour of the farm and purchase various a
Riverview Off Leash Dog Park
- The Riverview Off Leash Dog Park provides plenty of recreation for dogs, big and small. The 8,000 square foot park has a supply of water to keep your pet hydrated, with free parking for 25 vehicles. Lighting and large shade trees will be added to the news
Riverside Fun Park and Rapid Fire Paintball
- At Riverside Fun Park, you will find two miniature golf courses that are filled with obstacles ranging from windmills and bridges to sharp corners and mole hills. The go-kart track is sure to put a smile on your face as your race against your friends & fa
Hollinger Park Mini-Putt
- The Hollinger Park Mini-Putt is located just behind the Hollinger Park, off Brunette Road. It offers an 18-hole mini-putt, batting cages and basketball hoops.
NEO Laser Tag
- NEO Laser Tag offers fun activities for a variety of ages, including Laser Tag, Cannonball Air Blasters, and Spin Zone Bumper Cars, and over a dozen unique Arcades. The arena can accommodate families, large groups, and special events. Laser Tag is a fun
Timmins Museum National Exhibition Centre
- The Timmins Museum: National Exhibition Centre is a public resource dedicated to the presentation, promotion and preservation of heritage and culture through exhibitions, community education and public programs.
Hollinger Golf Course
- The Hollinger Golf Club is Northern Ontario’s only 18-hole Championship full bent grass course. The course is a Par 72 and plays 6548 yards from the black tees. It features 2 distinct 9-hole loops appropriately named the Highlands and the Lakelands
Porcupine Ski Runners
- The Porcupine Ski Runners is one of the largest cross country ski clubs in Canada. Boasting a new $1.7 million dollar Xstrata Copper Chalet and approximately 30 kilometers of scenic & groomed trails, some fully illuminated for night skiing. You can
Kamiskotia Snow Resort
- Glade skiing, steep skiing, cliffs, and easy runs for new users with 17 runs (up to 25 turns long), 2 quad chairs and 1 t-bar lift. The Venture Centre Tube Park (with night lights), Freestyle terrain Park, Cross Country and more
Timmins Victor M. Power Airport
Any prices displayed for Holiday Inn Express & Suites TIMMINS should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.