Best Western Governor's Inn
Best Western Governor's Inn is a hotel located in Kincardine.
This full-service Kincardine hotel in Ontario prides itself on premier amenities and services.
This Kincardine hotel is conveniently located at the intersection of Highway 9 and Highway 21 in Kincardine, Ontario. Hotel guests will be close to activities such as fishing, snowmobiling, golfing and the area's beautiful beaches.
Each newly renovated guest room features cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Hotel amenities include a Sunday brunch, onsite cocktail lounge, spa, steam room, fitness facility, game room and meeting space to accommodate up to 180 people. The hotel also features private dining rooms, perfect for family reunions and corporate events taking place in the Kincardine area.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Governor's Inn is only one kilometer from the Kincardine Arts Centre, which houses the Blue water Summer Playhouse, the Kincardine Theatre Guild and the Victoria Park Gallery. Guests will enjoy touring through the historic Kincardine Lighthouse Museum, the Rural Gardens and the local Heritage Homes. While in Kincardine, visitors can participate in the variety of events and festivals held year round such as the Pipe Band Parades, the annual Kincardine Scottish Festival and the Kincardine Summer Music Festival.
Make a reservation today and save at this great Kincardine, Ontario hotel!
Local dining options close to Best Western Governor's Inn include Jean's Family Restaurant, Knotty Pine Restaurants, Victoria Park Restaurant, and Hawgs Breath Saloon.
Quick navigate Kincardine Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Canada is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Governor's Inn and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
24-hour front desk. Air conditioning. Air conditioning. Alarm clock. All public areas non-smoking. Cable television. Cocktail lounge. Coffee/Tea maker. Complimentary breakfast. Complimentary full american breakfast. Complimentary in-room coffee or tea. Complimentary newspaper in lobby. Cribs. Currency exchange. Data port. Data port. Desk. Elevators. Exercise gym. Fax service. Free local calls. Free newspaper. Free parking. Front desk. Game room. Hair dryer. Hairdryer. High speed internet access. High speed internet connection. Interior corridors. Ironing board. Meeting rooms. Microwave. Multilingual staff. Non-smoking rooms (generic). Onsite laundry. Outdoor parking. Pets allowed. Refrigerator. Restaurant. Room service. Safe deposit box. Spa. Steam bath. Truck parking. Voice mail. Wake-up calls. Wireless internet connection in public areas.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Kincardine. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Governor's Inn is located on the corner of Highway 21 and Durham Street, just South of the junction of Highway 21 and Highway 9. ·From: Owen Sound. Take Highway 21 South to Kincardine, approximately 60 miles. ·From: Sarnia. Take Highway 402 East to Highway 21, proceed North (left) on Highway 21 to Kincardine, approximately 95 miles. ·From: London. Take Highway 4 North to Highway 8 (Clinton) West (left) to Goderich, then Highway 21 North (right) to Kinc
Near to the following attractions
- On premise:
- Durham Restaurant
- Governor' Lounge
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Nature Trails
- 200 kilometer(s) from Toronto
- 242 kilometer(s) from Detroit
- Come and experience The Municipality of Kincardine! At the Best Western Governor's Inn you will enjoy excellent accomodations and warm, friendly, experienced staff, eager to assist you in discovering what Kincardine has to offer.
- 1 kilometer(s) from The Kincardine Arts Centre, located in the former Town Hall in our core area, houses the Bluewater Summer Playhouse, the Kincardine Theatre Guild and the Victoria Park Gallery showcasing the work of local artists.
- 1 kilometer(s) from beautiful nature trails, in Kincardine provide visitors a relaxing, interesting way to renew and relax. Enjoy the flora and fauna for a long walk or a short walk through Geddes park, where a peaceful labyrinth garden awaits you, continue over the bridge to the boardwalk, and along the beachfront. These trails are maintained by the Kincardine Trails Association (KTA).
- The Bluewater Summer Playhouse, Kincardine's professional theatre has shows running from June 23, 2005 through September 3, 2005, less than 1 kilometer or a 5 minute drive.
- The Kincardine Lighthouse/Museum, a major local landmark, went into service on 1881 and continues today as an important navigational aid, located at the boardwalk and adjacent to both the north and south piers.
- If golfing is the way you like to relax, you can choose from four area courses all within a 15 minute drive from our Inn.
- Kincardine's up-to-date indoor ice, swimming facilities and outdoor professional track is just a 5 minute stroll down the street.
- Plan to take advantage of some tours of the Kincardine area, including the Bruce Power Nuclear Site, Huron Wind Farm, the Brown Trout Fish Hatchery, the Pine River Cheese, Kincardine and Point Clark Lighthouses, Rural Garden Tour, and a tour of our Heritage Homes, all no more than a 30 minute drive from our Inn. Naturally you will want to spend soem time enjoying our wonderful sandy beaches for some swimming, scuba diving or beach volleyball, and certainly worth the 15 minute walk or a 5 minute drive from the Inn which are located at the boardwalk and adjacent to both the north and south piers.
- Of course while you are in the area, try to take in the Kincardine Scottish. This pipe band first appeared in 1908, with almost a century of unbroken service to the community, its parades and concerts have become legendary, the parade leaves from Victoria Park where the concerts are also located, a centuries old park within a 5 minute drive from our Inn.
Calendar of Events:
- Saturday evening Pipe Band Parades (July 1 through Labor Day Weekend)
- 20th Annual Fish Kincardine Salmon Derby May 20 to May 29, 2005
- Artists Studio Tour July 9th and 10th, 2005
- 6th Annual Kincardine Scottish Festival and Highland Games July 1, 2, 3, 2005
- 2nd Annual Steelback Music Festival July 1st and 2nd, 2005
- Kincardine Women's Triathlon July 16, 2005
- Through The Garden Gate annual Garden Tour July 10, 2005
- Kincardine Summer Music Festival July 31st to August 13, 2005
- ABC Taxi (519) 396-0124
- Kincardine Taxi (519) 396-3411
- Newt's Taxi (519) 396-8111
- Grey Bruce Air Bus (Port Elgin) (800) 500-7134
- 5 kilometer(s) from Kincardine Municipal
- 200 kilometer(s) from Toronto International
- 242 kilometer(s) from Detroit Metro Airport
- 200 kilometer(s) from Toronto
- 242 kilometer(s) from Detroit
Bluewater Summer Playhouse
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Bluewater Summer Playhouse
The Kincardine Arts Centre
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from The Kincardine Arts Centre
Any prices displayed for Best Western Governor's Inn should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.