Places to stay in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
We currently have 82 accommodations in and around Saskatoon with other regional listings available for Motels, Inns, Campgrounds, Hotels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
The City of Saskatoon, the largest in Saskatchewan, claims to enjoy more hours of sunshine than any other city in Canada. Saskatoon has more than 300 acres of river bank parklands and is home to the University of Saskatchewan - renowned for its five health science colleges. While in Saskatoon, be sure to take in the Western Development Museum, Wanuskewin Heritage Park, and the Forestry Farm Park and Saskatoon Zoo Local restaurants include Cheesetoast Restaurant, City Perks, The Griffin Takeaway, and Saigon II Restaurant.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Saskatoon is located close to Chambers, Grosvenor Park, Indian Lake, Richmond and Mennon.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate food options for Saskatoon.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Saskatoon
Other local Saskatoon information.
- Longitude: -106°39'10.8
- Latitude: 52°8'35.52
Saskatoon is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Colony House Bed And Breakfast located at 1318 Colony Street closed or delisted.
- Candlelight Inn On Lake Savard located at 490 Wakabayashi Crescent closed or delisted.
- Angel Acres Bed and Breakfast Retreat and Day Spa located at Site 307, Box 62, RR3 closed or delisted.
- Aunt Aggie's Visitors Lodge located at 600 Queen Street closed or delisted.
- The Rant & Roar Bed and Breakfast at 111 Ash Street may have been previously known as Prairieland Bed & Breakfast
- Colonial Square Inn And Suites at 1301 8th Street East may have been previously known as Colonial Square Inn
- Delta Hotels Bessborough at 601 Spadina Crescent East may have been previously known as Delta Bessborough
- Quality Inn & Suites Saskatoon at 1715 Idylwyld Drive North may have been previously known as Best Western Inn & Suites