Places to stay in Regina, Saskatchewan
We currently have 54 accommodations in and around Regina with other regional listings available for Motor Inns, B&B's, Campgrounds, Hotels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Regina is the capital of Saskatchewan. The city is the second largest in the province, and is a cultural and commercial metropole for southern Saskatchewan. Its summer agricultural exhibition was originally established in 1884 as the Assiniboia Agricultural Association and since the mid-1960s has been styled "Buffalo Days". Local restaurants include Da Lat By Night Restaurant, Four Seas Restaurant, The Artful Dodger Cafe & Music Emporium, and Mai Phuong Restaurant.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby campgrounds and RV parks. If you are travelling in the area, Regina is located close to Qu'Appelle Village, Lakeview, Seibel Creek, Highland Park and Stony Beach Lake.
Trying to find dining options in Regina? Look for Regina dining.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Regina
Other local Regina information.
Regina is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Sherwood House Motel located at 3915 Albert Street closed or delisted.
- Siesta Motel located at 1440 Fleury Street closed or delisted.
- Plains Hotel located at 1965 Albert Street closed or delisted.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre at 1975 Broad Street may have been previously known as Regina Inn Hotel And Conference Centre
- Delta Hotels at 1919 Saskatchewan Drive may have been previously known as Delta or Delta Regina Hotel
- at may have been previously known as West Harvest Inn Regina
- at may have been previously known as Travelodge ( East )Chateau Hotel and Suites or Howard Johnson Regina
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel ( South ) at 4255 Albert Street South may have been previously known as Howard Johnson
- at may have been previously known as Executive Royal Regina
- Econo Lodge at 1735 Prince of Wales Drive may have been previously known as Regina Travel Inn
- Knights Inn Regina at 1009 Albert Street may have been previously known as Knights Inn or Inntowner Motor Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites at 1800 Prince of Wales Drive may have been previously known as Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites
- HomeSuites East at 3841 Eastgate Drive may have been previously known as Homesuites Hotel Regina East
- The Atlas Hotel at 4177 Albert Street South may have been previously known as Travelodge
- The Hotel Saskatchewan at 2125 Victoria Avenue may have been previously known as Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan Regina