Places to stay in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
We currently have 26 accommodations in and around Moose Jaw with other regional listings available for Motels, Campsites, Hotels, B&B's and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Moose Jaw is a city in south-central Saskatchewan on the Moose Jaw River. It is situated on the Trans-Canada Highway 77 kilometres west of Regina. Residents of Moose Jaw are known as Moose Javians. It is best known as a retirement and tourist city that serves as a hub to the hundreds of small towns and farms in the surrounding region of Saskatchewan. The city is surrounded by the Rural Municipality of Moose Jaw #161. Houston Pizza, Veroba's Family Restaurant, Burger King, and Johnny Taco's Mexican Grill.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Moose Jaw is located close to Sand Bar Island, City View, Dixon Lake, Rufus and Rocky Lake.
Trying to find dining options in Moose Jaw? Look for places to eat in Moose Jaw.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Moose Jaw
Other local Moose Jaw information.
- Longitude: -105°32'5.4823
- Latitude: 50°23'29.691
Moose Jaw is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Brunswick Hotel located at 82 River Street West closed or delisted.
- Travelodge at 45 Athabasca Street East may have been previously known as Thriftlodge
- Little Bear Lake Campground at Little Bear Lake may have been previously known as Little Bear Lake Campground
- Knights Inn Moose Jaw at 45 North Service Road may have been previously known as Parke Lodge Motor Inn
- Thriftlodge at Highway 1 East may have been previously known as Knowles Motel
- Quality Inn & Suites at 323 Diefenbaker Drive may have been previously known as Suburban Extended Stay Hotel