Places to stay in Summerside, Prince Edward Island
We currently have 39 accommodations in and around Summerside with other regional listings available for RV parks, Motor Inns, Hotels, Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Summerside is Prince Edward Islands second city, located in Prince County. It is situated just over an hours drive away from Charlottetown to the East. In Summerside there's always something fun to do for everyone in the family - whether it's strolling through the charming, historic neighborhoods, catching a show at the beautiful Wyatt Center, or enjoying any number of year-round sports and recreation events. Places to eat in the region include Buffet Fiveeleven West, Star Cafe, The Breakfast Spot, and Local 311.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Summerside is located close to Staverts Shore, Amherst Cove, Mossy Point, Rustico Bay and Cape Jourimain.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate places to eat in Summerside.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Summerside
Other local Summerside information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -63°47'24.839
- Latitude: 46°23'36.159
- Premier PEI Inns and B&B's
Things to see and do
Summerside Golf & Country Club
Located at 1399 Linkletter Road. Welcome to Summerside Golf & Country Club, one of the finest 18-hole championship golf courses on Prince Edward Island.
Art Gallery of Anne Gallant
Located at 59B Broadway Street North. Original Paintings by Island artist Anne Gallant. Also available are prints on canvas (giclee), matted prints, framed prints and calendars. Visit her site at www.annegallantart.ca
The Studio Gallery
Located at 2 Howard Street. For 15 years The Studio Gallery has featured the etching studio of Doreen Foster and the work of artists from Prince Edward Island particularly from the Victoria and surrounding area.
Brookvale Winter Activity Park
Located at 2018 Route 13. Brookvale Winter Activity Park, located in the central part of Queens County, has lots of fun activities for winter enthusiasts of all ages, including x-country and alpine skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing.
The Prince Edward Island Acadian Museum
Located at Route 2. One of seven Museum and Heritage PEI sites. Heritage passports available. Follow the odyssey of Island Acadians from 1720 to present. Discover treasures related to the Acadians' 300-year presence on Prince Edward Island. View our highly rated video and marvel at the paintings in the Galerie Claude Picard.
Red Sands Golf Course
Located at Clinton. Red Sands Golf Course is situated in the rolling countryside between Cavendish and Kensington, PEI's premiere vacation destination. When quality counts, the layout, fairways and greens provide the best opportunity for playing challenging enjoyable golf. Summer friendships are made here that last a life time.
Summerside is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- The Silver Fox Inn located at 61 Granville Street closed or delisted.
- Art Gallery Bed & Breakfast located at RR 3 closed or delisted.
- Phyllis' Bed and Breakfast located at 145 Linden Avenue closed or delisted.
- Birchvale Farm Bed & Breakfast located at Wilmot Valley closed or delisted.
- Lecky's Bed & Breakfast Inn located at 11 Ladyslipper Drive closed or delisted.
- Copple Summer Home located at 92 Summer Street closed or delisted.
- The Blue Shank Inn located at 75 Blue Shank Road, RR#3 closed or delisted.
- Harbour Terrace Suites located at 8 Queen Street closed or delisted.
- Causeway Bay Hotel at 311 Market Street may have been previously known as Linkletter Inn and Convention Centre
- Shine Motel at 6 Water Street may have been previously known as Mulberry Motel or Knights Inn
- Canadas Best Value Inn and Suites at 3081 North Bedeque Route 1A may have been previously known as Best Value Inn
- Lakeview Loyalist Resort at 195 Harbour Drive may have been previously known as Loyalist Inn