Places to stay in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
We currently have 53 accommodations in and around Charlottetown with other regional listings available for Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts, Motels, RV parks and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Charlottetown is the capital city of Prince Edward Island and as such is steeped in history. Visitors can live it up with live theatre, local pubs, festivals and outdoor cafes! Spice it up with fresh seafood, shopping and traditional song and dance! Or just take it easy with scenic waterfront strolls, gallery gazing or antique browsing. Local dining options include Sadat’s Cuisine, My Plum My Duck, Relish Gourmet Burgers, and The Old Triangle Irish Alehouse.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the city are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations, though there are a large number of nearby hotels. If you are travelling in the area, Charlottetown is located close to Long Pond, Charlottetown, Chapel Creek, Lot 26 and Dalvay Pond.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for food options for Charlottetown.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Charlottetown
Other local Charlottetown information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -63°7'51.853
- Latitude: 46°14'17.664
- Top rated 4 and 5 star Charlottetown Inns
- Charlottetown bed and breakfasts
- Official website of the City of Charlottetown
- Charlottetown Webcams
Things to see and do
Gingerwood Farms Charity Horse Show
Located at 67 Stanhope Lane. Come out and enjoy a Family Fun Day in the country at the GingerwoodFarms Charity Horse Show
Confederation Centre Art Gallery
Located at 145 Richmond Street. Explore and enjoy the creativity of Canadian artists at the Confederation Centre Art Gallery.
Confederation Centre of the Arts
Located at 145 Richmond Street. The Confederation Centre is open year-round and showcases the best in the Canadian visual and performing arts.
Mermaid Art Gallery
Located at 131 Grafton Street. Charlottetown's Favourite Gallery, actively promoting the work of local and regional artists by offering original art.
PEI Senior Mens' Soccer League
Located at . Website of the Prince Edward Island Senior Mens league, featuring 3 divisions and over 20 teams from all over the island.
Located at 6 Prince Street. Founders’ Hall is located in a restored 1906 building that was formerly a CN rail car repair shop on the Historic Charlottetown Waterfront.
Charlottetown is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Bed Of Roses By The Sea located at 185 Queen Elizabeth Drive closed or delisted.
- Colonial Charm Inn located at 9 Euston Street closed or delisted.
- Bagnall's Heritage Inn located at 193 Prince Street - may now be known as Tailor Shop Historic Hotel.
- The Prince Of Tides B&B located at 33 Upper Prince Street closed or delisted.
- City View Summer Home located at 775 City View Drive closed or delisted.
- Dovern B&B located at 206 Sydney Street closed or delisted.
- Betty & Mark's 'River Winds' located at 9 Colonel Gray Drive closed or delisted.
- Rodd Royalty Inn located at Corner of Highway 1 and 2 - may now be known as Rodd Royalty.
- Alluring Waterfront Yardarm B&B located at 22 Lewis Crescent, Lewis Point closed or delisted.
- The Islander Guestrooms and Suites located at 146 Pownal Street - may now be known as The Hotel On Pownal.
- Edenhurst Inn located at 12 West Street closed or delisted.
- Delta Hotels Prince Edward located at 18 Queen Street - may now be known as The Delta Charlottetown.
- Queens Arms Inn located at 20 Lower Malpeque Road closed or delisted.
- Cornwall Roadhouse located at 2 Centennial Drive closed or delisted.
- A Garden View Bed & Breakfast located at 27 Sidmount Avenue closed or delisted.
- Econo Lodge located at 20 Lower Malpeque Road
- Super 8 located at 15 York Point Road - may now be known as Quality Inn & Suites.
- Holiday Island Motor Inn located at 307 University Avenue closed or delisted.
- Best Western located at 238 Grafton Street - may now be known as Charlottetown Inn And Conference Centre.
- The Spillett House located at 157 Weymouth Street closed or delisted.
- City Gardens Bed & Breakfast located at 114 Nassau Street closed or delisted.
- Rodd Royalty Inn and Suites located at Box 2499 - may now be known as Rodd Royalty.
- Best Value Inn located at 20 Capital Drive - may now be known as Canadas Best Value Inn.
- Number One Grafton Street located at 1 Grafton Street closed or delisted.
- Rodd Charlottetown Hotel located at 75 Kent Street - may now be known as Rodd Charlottetown.
- Tea Hill Guest House located at 57 Bardin Cresent closed or delisted.
- PEI Five Star Inns and B&Bs located at 238 Pownal Street closed or delisted.
- The Hotel on Pownal located at 146 Pownal Street - may now be known as The Hotel On Pownal.