Places to stay in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
We currently have 53 accommodations in and around Charlottetown with other regional listings available for Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts, Motels, RV parks and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Charlottetown is the capital city of Prince Edward Island and as such is steeped in history. Visitors can live it up with live theatre, local pubs, festivals and outdoor cafes! Spice it up with fresh seafood, shopping and traditional song and dance! Or just take it easy with scenic waterfront strolls, gallery gazing or antique browsing. Local dining options include Sadat’s Cuisine, The Old Triangle Irish Alehouse, Slaymaker & Nichols Gastro House, and Baba's Lounge / Cedars Eatery.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the city are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations, though there are a large number of nearby hotels. If you are travelling in the area, Charlottetown is located close to McCallum Creek, Seatrout Point, Beacon Point, Southwest Brook and MacDonalds Pond.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for food options for Charlottetown.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Charlottetown
Other local Charlottetown information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -63°7'51.853
- Latitude: 46°14'17.664
- Top rated 4 and 5 star Charlottetown Inns
- Charlottetown bed and breakfasts
- Official website of the City of Charlottetown
- Charlottetown Webcams
Things to see and do
Gingerwood Farms Charity Horse Show
Located at 67 Stanhope Lane. Come out and enjoy a Family Fun Day in the country at the GingerwoodFarms Charity Horse Show
Confederation Centre Art Gallery
Located at 145 Richmond Street. Explore and enjoy the creativity of Canadian artists at the Confederation Centre Art Gallery.
Confederation Centre of the Arts
Located at 145 Richmond Street. The Confederation Centre is open year-round and showcases the best in the Canadian visual and performing arts.
Mermaid Art Gallery
Located at 131 Grafton Street. Charlottetown's Favourite Gallery, actively promoting the work of local and regional artists by offering original art.
PEI Senior Mens' Soccer League
Located at . Website of the Prince Edward Island Senior Mens league, featuring 3 divisions and over 20 teams from all over the island.
Located at 6 Prince Street. Founders’ Hall is located in a restored 1906 building that was formerly a CN rail car repair shop on the Historic Charlottetown Waterfront.
Charlottetown is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Bed Of Roses By The Sea located at 185 Queen Elizabeth Drive closed or delisted.
- Colonial Charm Inn located at 9 Euston Street closed or delisted.
- The Prince Of Tides B&B located at 33 Upper Prince Street closed or delisted.
- City View Summer Home located at 775 City View Drive closed or delisted.
- Dovern B&B located at 206 Sydney Street closed or delisted.
- Betty & Mark's 'River Winds' located at 9 Colonel Gray Drive closed or delisted.
- Alluring Waterfront Yardarm B&B located at 22 Lewis Crescent, Lewis Point closed or delisted.
- Edenhurst Inn located at 12 West Street closed or delisted.
- Queens Arms Inn located at 20 Lower Malpeque Road closed or delisted.
- Cornwall Roadhouse located at 2 Centennial Drive closed or delisted.
- A Garden View Bed & Breakfast located at 27 Sidmount Avenue closed or delisted.
- Holiday Island Motor Inn located at 307 University Avenue closed or delisted.
- The Spillett House located at 157 Weymouth Street closed or delisted.
- City Gardens Bed & Breakfast located at 114 Nassau Street closed or delisted.
- Number One Grafton Street located at 1 Grafton Street closed or delisted.
- Tea Hill Guest House located at 57 Bardin Cresent closed or delisted.
- PEI Five Star Inns and B&Bs located at 238 Pownal Street closed or delisted.
- Tailor Shop Historic Hotel at 193 Prince Street may have been previously known as Bagnall's Heritage Inn
- The Hotel On Pownal at 146 Pownal Street may have been previously known as The Islander Guestrooms and Suites or The Hotel on Pownal
- The Delta Charlottetown at 18 Queen Street may have been previously known as Delta Hotels Prince Edward
- at may have been previously known as Econo Lodge
- Quality Inn & Suites at 15 York Point Road may have been previously known as Super 8
- Charlottetown Inn And Conference Centre at 238 Grafton Street may have been previously known as Best Western
- Canadas Best Value Inn at 20 Capital Drive may have been previously known as Best Value Inn
- Rodd Charlottetown at 75 Kent Street may have been previously known as Rodd Charlottetown Hotel