Places to stay in Sudbury, Ontario
We currently have 52 accommodations in and around Sudbury with other regional listings available for B&B's, RV parks, Motels, Hotels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Greater Sudbury is a city in Ontario. Greater Sudbury was created in 2001 by merging the cities and towns of the former Regional Municipality of Sudbury, along with several previously unincorporated geographic townships. Places to eat in the region include Gus's Restaurant, West End Mini Diner, Caruso Club, and Vespa Street Kitchen.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Sudbury is located close to Capre Lake, McFarlane Lake, Clear Lake, Brodie and Deer Lake.
Trying to find dining options in Sudbury? Look for Sudbury restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Sudbury
Other local Sudbury information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -81°0'36
- Latitude: 46°29'24
Things to see and do
Science North Science Nord
Located at 100 Ramsey Lake Road. Science North inspires people of all ages to be engaged with the science in the world around them.
Chelmsford Golf Course
Located at 99 Golf Course Road RR 3. We are an 18 hole facility with a fully licensed clubhouse. Available for booking your next tournament/event.
Located at 122 Big Nickel Road. Science North & Dynamic Earth - Northern Ontario's most popular tourist attraction, a world leader in science communication.
Located at 2120 Regent Street. Dooly's has eighty-eight licensed pool or billiard halls in Canada. Come see what playing pool is all about at our quality billiard or pool rooms, clubs or parlors in seven different provinces.
Sudbury is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Clarion Hotel Sudbury at 117 Elm Street may have been previously known as Days Inn
- Econo Lodge Sudbury at 1145 Lorne Street may have been previously known as Knights Inn
- Lexington Hotel And Conference Centre Sudbury at 50 Brady Street may have been previously known as Howard Johnson
- Knights Inn Sudbury at 340 York Street may have been previously known as Belmont Inn
- Canadas Best Value Inn Sudbury at 1500 Regent Street South may have been previously known as Cardinal Motor Inn