Places to stay in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario
We currently have 45 accommodations in and around Sault Ste Marie with other regional listings available for Hotels, Inns, Campgrounds, Motels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Sault Ste. Marie, nicknamed "the Sault" or "the Soo", is a city on the Saint Marys River, Ontario. With a mission established by French Jesuits in 1668, claiming of the area by Simon-François Daumont de Saint-Lusson, in the name of Louis XIV of France, and fur trading posts soon after, this was one of the oldest European settlements in Canada. Local dining options include Hard Wok Cafe, West Side Cafe, Ernie's Coffee Shop, and Peking Palace Restaurant & Tavern.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city. If you are travelling in the area, Sault Ste Marie is located close to McAllister Reef, Pearl Lake, Quebec Bay, Harmony Beach and Harmony Bay.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for Sault Ste Marie restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Sault Ste Marie
Other local Sault Ste Marie information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -84°20'45.922
- Latitude: 46°31'18.688
Things to see and do
Studio 10 Night Club
Located at 89 Hudson Street. When the life gets busy, need to relax, relax at STUDIO 10! Minute from the Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge Minutes from the Hotels Close to Casino Sault Ste. Marie
Canadian Bushplane Heritage Centre
Located at 50 Pim Street. The Canadian Bushplane Heritage Centre is a historically significant site, operated by volunteers who actively aquire, restore, preserve, and display bushplanes and Forest Fire Management equipement in order to celebrate the achievements of our aviation and forest fire fighting pioneers. The Hangar contains 25,000 sq.ft. of hands on, interactive diplays, which welcomes its visitors to explore the north's unique history of bush flying and forest fire supression. "Where Adventure Takes Off!"
Sault Ste Marie is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Delta Sault Ste. Marie Waterfront located at 209 St. Mary's River Drive - may now be known as Delta Hotels Sault Ste. Marie Waterfront.
- Travelodge located at 322 Bay Street - may now be known as Days Inn & Suites Sault Ste. Marie.
- Comfort Suites & Conference Centre located at 229 Great Northern Road - may now be known as Quattro Hotel & Conf. Centre, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member.
- Best Western Great Northern located at 229 Great Northern Road - may now be known as Quattro Hotel & Conf. Centre, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member.
- Parkdale Manor located at 23 Parkdale Drive closed or delisted.
- Holiday Inn located at 208 St. Mary's River Drive - may now be known as Delta Hotels Sault Ste. Marie Waterfront.
- Algoma's Water Tower Inn located at 360 Great Northern Road - may now be known as The Water Tower Inn, BW Premier Collection.
- Algomas Water Tower Inn And Suites located at 360 Great Northern Road - may now be known as The Water Tower Inn, BW Premier Collection.
- Radisson Hotel Sault St. Marie located at 35 Canal Drive closed or delisted.