Places to stay in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario
We currently have 45 accommodations in and around Sault Ste Marie with other regional listings available for Hotels, Inns, Campgrounds, Motels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Sault Ste. Marie, nicknamed "the Sault" or "the Soo", is a city on the Saint Marys River, Ontario. With a mission established by French Jesuits in 1668, claiming of the area by Simon-François Daumont de Saint-Lusson, in the name of Louis XIV of France, and fur trading posts soon after, this was one of the oldest European settlements in Canada. Local dining options include Hard Wok Cafe, West Side Cafe, Ernie's Coffee Shop, and Peking Palace Restaurant & Tavern.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city. If you are travelling in the area, Sault Ste Marie is located close to Lunar, Havilland Lake, Goulais Bay, Iron Lake and Finlay Rock.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for Sault Ste Marie restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Sault Ste Marie
Other local Sault Ste Marie information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -84°20'45.922
- Latitude: 46°31'18.688
Things to see and do
Studio 10 Night Club
Located at 89 Hudson Street. When the life gets busy, need to relax, relax at STUDIO 10! Minute from the Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge Minutes from the Hotels Close to Casino Sault Ste. Marie
Canadian Bushplane Heritage Centre
Located at 50 Pim Street. The Canadian Bushplane Heritage Centre is a historically significant site, operated by volunteers who actively aquire, restore, preserve, and display bushplanes and Forest Fire Management equipement in order to celebrate the achievements of our aviation and forest fire fighting pioneers. The Hangar contains 25,000 sq.ft. of hands on, interactive diplays, which welcomes its visitors to explore the north's unique history of bush flying and forest fire supression. "Where Adventure Takes Off!"
Sault Ste Marie is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Parkdale Manor located at 23 Parkdale Drive closed or delisted.
- Radisson Hotel Sault St. Marie located at 35 Canal Drive closed or delisted.
- Delta Hotels Sault Ste. Marie Waterfront at 208 St Mary's River Drive may have been previously known as Delta Sault Ste. Marie Waterfront or Holiday Inn
- Days Inn & Suites Sault Ste. Marie at 332 Bay Street may have been previously known as Travelodge
- Quattro Hotel & Conf. Centre, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member at 229 Great Northern Road may have been previously known as Comfort Suites & Conference Centre or Best Western Great Northern
- The Water Tower Inn, BW Premier Collection at 360 Great Northern Road may have been previously known as Algoma's Water Tower Inn or Algomas Water Tower Inn And Suites