Places to stay in Sarnia, Ontario
We currently have 24 accommodations in and around Sarnia with other regional listings available for Hotels, RV parks, Inns, Motels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Including the adjacent towns of Plympton-Wyoming, Petrolia, Saint It is the largest city on Lake Huron and is located where the upper Great Lakes empty into the Saint Clair River. Local restaurants include Tim Hortons, Michener Court Restaurant, China Buffet Restaurant, and Norm's Pub & Grill.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city. If you are travelling in the area, Sarnia is located close to Pulse Creek, Bosanquet, Sombra, Kettle Point and Seckerton.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for Sarnia dining.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Sarnia
Other local Sarnia information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -82°23'49.56
- Latitude: 42°58'19.56
Things to see and do
Heritage Heights Golf and Country Club
Located at 4300 Garden Cres SS 1. Heritage Heights Golf Club, located in Petrolia, Ontario, Canada, is a challenging 18 hole golf course open for green fee and tournament play. The golf course is unique in that the back nine was opened in 2001 within a newly developed residential subdivision (Glenview Estates), but the front nine was built in the 1890's!
Sarnia is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Elizabeth Harmer Beach Cottage located at Haight Lane closed or delisted.
- The Gables Inn located at 1625 London Line - may now be known as Knights Inn.
- Chipican Motel located at 1144 Christina Street North - may now be known as Chipican Motel Sarnia.
- Drawbridge Inn and Suites located at 283 North Christina Street - may now be known as The Insignia, An Ascend Hotel Collection.
- Village Inn Sarnia located at 751 Christina Street - may now be known as Quality Inn.
- Rainbow Inn on the Park located at 280 Christina Street South closed or delisted.