Places to stay in Picton, Ontario
We currently have 68 accommodations in and around Picton with other regional listings available for Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts, Motels, RV parks and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Picton offers excellent shopping facilities, live theatre, fine heritage homes and public buildings, a beautiful harbour with full service marina as well as six municipal parks including the grand Macaulay Heritage Park. As the seat of government for Prince Edward County, it houses the District Court and Land Registry Office. The Crystal Palace, located in the Fair Grounds on Main Street, built in 1887, is a scaled down version of Joseph Paxtron's Crystal Palace built in 1851 in London. Places to eat in the region include Chris's Hilltop Pizza, The Wooden Spoon Lunch Bar, Imperial Submarine Sandwiches, and Portobella Bistro.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the region are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations. If you are travelling in the area, Picton is located close to Potter Creek, Sidney, Prince Edward Point, Richmond and Pyears Hill.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate food options for Picton.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Picton
Other local Picton information.
- Longitude: -77°8'21.202
- Latitude: 44°0'31.032
Picton is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Elizabeth's House located at 32 Paul Street closed or delisted.
- Anne C.C.'s Bed & Breakfast located at 7 Low Street closed or delisted.
- Picton Guest House located at 17 Main Street closed or delisted.
- Wedgwood Cottage located at 314 County Road 7, R.R. #4 closed or delisted.
- Abigail Gunn Bed and Breakfast located at 42 King Street closed or delisted.
- Hadden Holme Guest House located at 79 West Mary Street (corner of Ferguson) closed or delisted.
- Chimney Point House B&B and Pewter Studios located at 22 Spencer Street closed or delisted.
- The Travelers Dream Bed & Breakfast located at 18 Centre Street closed or delisted.