Places to stay in Picton, Ontario
We currently have 68 accommodations in and around Picton with other regional listings available for Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts, Motels, RV parks and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Picton offers excellent shopping facilities, live theatre, fine heritage homes and public buildings, a beautiful harbour with full service marina as well as six municipal parks including the grand Macaulay Heritage Park. As the seat of government for Prince Edward County, it houses the District Court and Land Registry Office. The Crystal Palace, located in the Fair Grounds on Main Street, built in 1887, is a scaled down version of Joseph Paxtron's Crystal Palace built in 1851 in London. Places to eat in the region include Chris's Hilltop Pizza, The Wooden Spoon Lunch Bar, Imperial Submarine Sandwiches, and Portobella Bistro.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the region are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations. If you are travelling in the area, Picton is located close to Elmbrook, Glenora, Point Field, Read and Big Island.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate food options for Picton.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Picton
Other local Picton information.
- Longitude: -77°8'21.202
- Latitude: 44°0'31.032
Picton is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Elizabeth's House, 32 Paul Street
- Anne C.C.'s Bed & Breakfast, 7 Low Street
- Picton Guest House, 17 Main Street
- Wedgwood Cottage, 314 County Road 7, R.R. #4
- Abigail Gunn Bed and Breakfast, 42 King Street
- Hadden Holme Guest House, 79 West Mary Street (corner of Ferguson)
- Chimney Point House B&B and Pewter Studios, 22 Spencer Street
- The Travelers Dream Bed & Breakfast, 18 Centre Street