Places to stay in Peterborough, Ontario
We currently have 55 accommodations in and around Peterborough with other regional listings available for Hotels, Inns, Campsites, Motor Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Peterborough is a city on the Otonabee River in southern Ontario 125 kilometres northeast of Toronto. Local dining options include Persian Food & Shwarma, Oasis Mediterranean Grill, The Black Horse Pub, and Pete’s Subs & Burgers.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the city are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations, though there are a large number of nearby hotels. If you are travelling in the area, Peterborough is located close to Lavery Creek, Hardy Island, Sidonia Island, Armstrong Island and Dead Horse Island.
Trying to find dining options in Peterborough? Look for Peterborough dining.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Peterborough
Other local Peterborough information.
- Longitude: -78°19'11.089
- Latitude: 44°18'32.608
- City of Peterborough
Peterborough is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Gilmour Manor Bed & Breakfast located at 455 Gilmour Street closed or delisted.
- Rose Petal Estate Bed & Breakfast located at 633 Gilmour Street closed or delisted.
- Beacon By The Bay located at 199 Crescent Street closed or delisted.
- Hunter Farm Bed & Breakfast located at R.R.#9, 2590 Highway 28 (formerly Highway 134) closed or delisted.
- The Summit Bed and Breakfast located at 1167 Summit Drive closed or delisted.