Places to stay in Orillia, Ontario
We currently have 40 accommodations in and around Orillia with other regional listings available for Motels, Bed & Breakfasts, Hotels, Campsites and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Orillia is a city located in Simcoe County in Southern Ontario between Lake Couchiching and Lake Simcoe, 135 kilometres north of Toronto Local dining options include Domino's Pizza, Thai Plate, Theo's Eatery, and Subway Sandwiches & Salad.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Orillia is located close to Bass Island, Margaret Island, Coombs Lake, Goose Rock and Black Lake.
Trying to find dining options in Orillia? Look for places to eat in Orillia.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Orillia
Other local Orillia information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -79°25'0.0001
- Latitude: 44°36'0
- The City of Orillia - Main Page
Things to see and do
Located at 520 Bryne Drive. Dooly's has eighty-eight licensed pool or billiard halls in Canada. Come see what playing pool is all about at our quality billiard or pool rooms, clubs or parlors in seven different provinces.
Cottage Country Snowmobile Tours
Located at 73 Orillia Road. The Barrie area is home to hundreds of kilometres of pristine trails to explore and discover. Refer to the Mid-Ontario Snowmobile Trails and Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs websites for information on trail maps, trail conditions, Snowmobile clubs and more.
Cedar Link Golf Centre
Located at 611 Huronia Road. Cedar Links is an executive par 3 golf course located at the south/east corner of Huronia Road and Mapleview Drive in Barrie. We are the perfect facility for families wishing to take up the great sport of golf. Holes range in length from 80 - 140 yards - total length of course is 985 yards. There are many challenges for the experienced golfer yet it is the perfect length for a beginner. We also offer night golf for golfers wishing to have an exciting evening out with friends or family.
Orillia is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Betty & Tony's Waterfront Bed & Breakfast located at 677 Broadview Avenue closed or delisted.
- Adleigh House Bed & Breakfast located at 149 Peter Street North closed or delisted.
- Century Stone Inn Rathburn located at 2944 Monck Road closed or delisted.
- The Champlain Waterfront Hotel, An Ascend Hotel Collection at 2 Front Street North may have been previously known as Rodeway Inn
- Quality Inn & Conference Centre at 201 Woodside Inn may have been previously known as Highwayman Inn & Conference Centre
- Knights Inn Orillia at 450 West St. South may have been previously known as Knights Inn