Places to stay in Minden, Ontario
We currently have 33 accommodations in and around Minden with other regional listings available for Inns, Motor Inns, Hotels, Campgrounds and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Minden Hills is a township in Haliburton County, Ontario. It is an amalgamation of the townships of Snowdon, Lutterworth, Anson, Hindon and Minden. It is usually referred to as Minden, after its largest community. Local restaurants include Suwan’s Thai Cusine, Village Chalet Family Restaurant, Gravity Coffee House, and Grill On The Gull.
Wondering where to stay? The community is mainly known for Cottage or Rental style accommodations, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Minden is located close to Kilcoo Camp, Dalrymple, Five Mile Bay, Barnum Creek and Big Island.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for food options for Minden.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Minden
Other local Minden information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -78°43'31.35
- Latitude: 44°55'37.836
- Minden Times - Ontario, CA
- The Township of Minden Hills Municipality Located In Haliburton County Ontario
Things to see and do
Beaverbrook Golf Course
Located at 111 Golf Course. Beaverbrook offers 9 and 18 holes with reserved tee-off times available. A fully irrigated course, meticulously groomed greens, natural hazards and friendly hospitality.
Minden is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Ruby's Cottage Resort & B&B located at 16541 Highway 35 R.R. 2 closed or delisted.
- Hunter Creek Inn located at 1 Hunter Creek Road closed or delisted.
- Silvia's B&B located at 1694 Duck Lake closed or delisted.
- Jay Lake Campground & RV Park located at 1821 County Road 21 closed or delisted.