Places to stay in Midland, Ontario
We currently have 30 accommodations in and around Midland with other regional listings available for B&B's, Motor Inns, Hotels, Campsites and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Midland is a town located on Georgian Bay in Simcoe County, Ontario. The North Simcoe Sports and Recreation Centre is a popular place for sporting events, conventions and trade shows, receptions, concerts, and more. Local dining options include McDonald's Restaurant, Mom's Restaurant, The Library Restaurant, and Dillon’s Wood Fired Pizza.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a number of hotels in the town, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Midland is located close to Myrtie Bank, Baie de Midland, Long Point Island, Browning Island and Hanney Island.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate food options for Midland.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Midland
Other local Midland information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -79°53'31.892
- Latitude: 44°44'58.257
Things to see and do
Elmvale Jungle Zoo
Located at Highway 27. An exciting and educational adventure. Over 300 animals from around the world in the natural surrounding of the zoos 25 acres site.
Located at 93 Jury Drive. Discovery Harbour is a picturesque 19th-century site that re-creates the days of the British navy and military on beautiful Penetanguishene Bay. Visitors can tour the heritage properties and explore the life of sailors, shipwrights, soldiers, and officers at this historic outpost built to defend Upper Canada. Discovery Harbour is also home of the King's Wharf Theatre and historic ships H.M.S. Tecumseth and Bee.
Midland is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- 2 Ponds Bed & Breakfast located at 7300 Highway 93 closed or delisted.
- The Cutter's Rudder Guest House B&B located at 78 Fifth Street closed or delisted.
- GBC at Tiny Beaches Road North Lafontaine - Georgian Bay may have been previously known as Georgian Bay Connection
- Knights Inn at 751 Yonge Street may have been previously known as Howard Johnson Inn or Park Villa Motel
- Kings Inn at 751 King Street may have been previously known as Kings Inn
- Quality Inn & Conference Centre at 924 King Street may have been previously known as Best Western Plus Highland Inn & Conference Centre or Best Western Highland Inn & Conference Centre
- Silver Star Motel at 748 Yonge Street may have been previously known as Chalet Motel