Places to stay in Midland, Ontario
We currently have 31 accommodations in and around Midland with other regional listings available for B&B's, Motor Inns, Hotels, Campsites and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Midland is a town located on Georgian Bay in Simcoe County, Ontario. The North Simcoe Sports and Recreation Centre is a popular place for sporting events, conventions and trade shows, receptions, concerts, and more. Local dining options include McDonald's Restaurant, Mom's Restaurant, The Library Restaurant, and Dillon’s Wood Fired Pizza.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a number of hotels in the town, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Midland is located close to Rex Island, Musquash Channel, Dempster Island, Moberly Patch and Georgina Island.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate food options for Midland.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Midland
Other local Midland information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -79°53'31.892
- Latitude: 44°44'58.257
Things to see and do
Elmvale Jungle Zoo
Located at Highway 27. An exciting and educational adventure. Over 300 animals from around the world in the natural surrounding of the zoos 25 acres site.
Located at 93 Jury Drive. Discovery Harbour is a picturesque 19th-century site that re-creates the days of the British navy and military on beautiful Penetanguishene Bay. Visitors can tour the heritage properties and explore the life of sailors, shipwrights, soldiers, and officers at this historic outpost built to defend Upper Canada. Discovery Harbour is also home of the King's Wharf Theatre and historic ships H.M.S. Tecumseth and Bee.
Midland is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Georgian Bay Connection located at Tiny Beaches - Lafontaine Georgian Bay - may now be known as GBC.
- 2 Ponds Bed & Breakfast located at 7300 Highway 93 closed or delisted.
- The Cutter's Rudder Guest House B&B located at 78 Fifth Street closed or delisted.
- Howard Johnson Inn located at 751 Yonge Street - may now be known as Knights Inn Midland.
- Kings Inn located at 751 King Street - may now be known as Kings Inn Midland.
- Knights Inn located at 751 Yonge Street - may now be known as Knights Inn Midland.
- Best Western Plus Highland Inn & Conference Centre located at 924 King Street - may now be known as Quality Inn & Conference Centre.
- Best Western Highland Inn & Conference Centre located at 924 King Street - may now be known as Quality Inn & Conference Centre.