Places to stay in Markham, Ontario
We currently have 29 accommodations in and around Markham with other regional listings available for Hotels, Campsites, Motels, Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Markham is a town in York, in the Greater Toronto Area of Southern Ontario. Markham is the largest town and fastest growing municipality in Canada. Within the Greater Toronto Area, Markham is the fourth-most populous municipality after Toronto, Mississauga, and Brampton. Local restaurants include Wuhan Noodle 1950, Essence Of Unionville, King Edward’s Arms, and Northumberland Heights.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the town, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Markham is located close to Ship Channel, Ballydown Beach, Cook's Bay, Sawmill Creek and Riverview.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for food options for Markham.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Markham
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Markham is known for being the Canadian head offices of multinational high-tech companies such as Sony, Avaya, IBM, Motorola, Toshiba, Lucent, Sun Microsystems, Apple, AMEX and ATI.
Other local Markham information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -79°20'13.267
- Latitude: 43°51'21.960
Things to see and do
Pine Point Pool
Located at 10 Grierson. Serving the Toronto Area
The Bike Joint
Located at 290a Harbord Street. The Bike Joint is “the people’s bike shop.”
Wheel Excitement Inc
Located at 249 Queens Quay West, Unit 110. We are located in Toronto' s Central Waterfront on the South side of the Radisson Admiral Hotel on Robertson Crescent.
Toronto Island Bicycle Rental
Located at Centre Island. Strap on your helmet and cruise the open pathways as you take in the sites of Toronto's islands and get a bit of exercise.
Markham is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Century House Bed & Breakfast located at 64 Church Street closed or delisted.
- Paradise Inn Markham located at 24 Paradise Avenue closed or delisted.
- Courtyard Toronto Northeast/Markham at 7095 Woodbine Avenue may have been previously known as Holiday Inn
- Delta at 50 East Valhalla Drive may have been previously known as Radisson Hotel
- Monte Carlo Inn Downtown Markham at 7255 Warden Avenue may have been previously known as Monte Carlo Inns And Suites
- Monte Carlo Inn Toronto Markham at 8900 Woodbine Avenue may have been previously known as Monte Carlo Inn Markham
- Park Inn By Radisson at 555 Cochrane Drive may have been previously known as Howard Johnson
- Monte Carlo Inns Toronto Markham at 8900 Woodbine Avenue may have been previously known as Monte Carlo Inns
- Staybridge Suites Hotel Toronto - Markham at 355 South Park Road may have been previously known as Staybridge Suites