Places to stay in Markham, Ontario
We currently have 29 accommodations in and around Markham with other regional listings available for Hotels, Campsites, Motels, Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Markham is a town in York, in the Greater Toronto Area of Southern Ontario. Markham is the largest town and fastest growing municipality in Canada. Within the Greater Toronto Area, Markham is the fourth-most populous municipality after Toronto, Mississauga, and Brampton. Local restaurants include Wuhan Noodle 1950, Essence Of Unionville, King Edward’s Arms, and Northumberland Heights.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the town, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Markham is located close to Brookdale Pond, Sharon, Highfield, Applewood Acres and Lighthouse Pond.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for food options for Markham.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Markham
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Markham is known for being the Canadian head offices of multinational high-tech companies such as Sony, Avaya, IBM, Motorola, Toshiba, Lucent, Sun Microsystems, Apple, AMEX and ATI.
Other local Markham information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -79°20'13.267
- Latitude: 43°51'21.960
Things to see and do
H&R Property Management
Located at 41 Antrim Crescent. Swimming Pools - Public
Pine Point Pool
Located at 10 Grierson. Serving the Toronto Area
The Bike Joint
Located at 290a Harbord Street. The Bike Joint is “the people’s bike shop.”
Wheel Excitement Inc
Located at 249 Queens Quay West, Unit 110. We are located in Toronto' s Central Waterfront on the South side of the Radisson Admiral Hotel on Robertson Crescent.
Toronto Island Bicycle Rental
Located at Centre Island. Strap on your helmet and cruise the open pathways as you take in the sites of Toronto's islands and get a bit of exercise.
Markham is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Century House Bed & Breakfast located at 64 Church Street closed or delisted.
- Holiday Inn located at 7095 Woodbine Avenue - may now be known as Courtyard Toronto Northeast/Markham.
- Paradise Inn Markham located at 24 Paradise Avenue closed or delisted.
- Radisson Hotel located at 50 East Valhalla Drive - may now be known as Delta.
- Monte Carlo Inns And Suites located at 7255 Warden Avenue - may now be known as Monte Carlo Inn Downtown Markham.
- Monte Carlo Inn Markham located at 8900 WOODBINE AVENUE - may now be known as Monte Carlo Inn Toronto Markham.
- Howard Johnson located at 555 Cochrane Drive - may now be known as Park Inn By Radisson.
- Monte Carlo Inns located at 8900 Woodbine Avenue - may now be known as Monte Carlo Inns Toronto Markham.
- Staybridge Suites located at 355 South Park Road - may now be known as Staybridge Suites Hotel Toronto - Markham.