Places to stay in Kingston, Ontario
We currently have 73 accommodations in and around Kingston with other regional listings available for RV parks, Motor Inns, Bed & Breakfasts, Hotels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
The City of Kingston is renowned as the fresh-water sailing capital of North America and prides itself in being a major port for scenic entertainment cruises of the breathtaking Thousand Islands. Places to eat in the region include Megalos Restaurant Inc, O My Sushi, Northern Chinese Barbeque, and Asha Sushi.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Kingston is located close to Amherst Island, Loughborough, Prinyer Cove, Kellys Point and Freemans Bay.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for Kingston restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Kingston
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Culture and the arts abound, along with fabulous shopping, dining and outdoor recreational experiences. From dawn until dusk and beyond, you'll be amazed at what Kingston has to offer.Kingston has been shaped by a powerful sense of geography.
Other local Kingston information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -76°29'9.4358
- Latitude: 44°13'52.218
- City of Kingston, Ontario, Canada - Official Web Site - Home Page
- Other Kingston information
Things to see and do
Amherstview Golf Club
Located at Golf Course Road. A semi-private golf club that offers members and guests an affordable golf experience. Our facilities are perfect for tournaments, weddings, cocktail receptions, social luncheons, dinners, and corporate social events up to 160 people.
1000 Islands Cruises - Kingston
Located at 1 Brock Street. Step aboard and enjoy the sights, sounds and tastes of the famous Thousand Islands on one of our classic vessels. We are the Food, Fun & Entertainment Ships. Every day of our season, we offer the widest range of cruise options in the Thousand Islands from sightseeing to fine dining and entertainment.
1000 Islands Charity Casino
Located at 380 Highway 2. Hours of Operation: Monday to Wednesday, 9:00 am - 4:00 am. Open 24-hours a day from Thursday 9:00 am to Monday 4:00 am. Number of Machines: 450 slot machines in $0.05, $0.25, $1.00 and $5.00 denominations. Number of Table Games / Types of Games: Over 18 table games including Roulette, Craps, Bonus Let it Ride, Caribbean Stud Poker, Blackjack and Spanish 21.
Empire Capitol 7 Cinemas Kingston
Located at 213-223 Princess Street. Empire Theatres owns and operates 50 theatres across Canada, in 8 of 10 provinces, from Newfoundland to British Columbia. Empire Theatres is Canada's second largest and fastest growing film exhibition company providing an exciting out-of-home entertainment experience including traditional film exhibition as well as other content using digital and satellite capabilities. 2008 marked Empire Theatres' 30th year in the motion picture exhibition business. Movie Line: (613) 546-5395
Kingston is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Kingston West Motel located at 2467 Princes Street closed or delisted.
- Alexander Henry Bed & Breakfast located at 55 Ontario Street closed or delisted.
- The Tymparon Inn located at 1403 Highway 15 closed or delisted.
- Highland Motel 5 located at 725 Highway 15 South closed or delisted.
- Abbey Manor Inn located at 181 William Street closed or delisted.
- Brock Street B&B located at 397 Brock Street closed or delisted.
- The Briar Patch of Kingston Bed & Breakfast located at 385 Bath Road closed or delisted.
- Ramada Hotel And Conference Center at 33 Benson Street may have been previously known as Days Inn Hotel & Convention Centre or Diamond Hotels Inc.
- Maple Crest Inn at 1454 Princess St. (Hwy. 2) may have been previously known as Comfort Inn Midtown
- Knights Inn Kingston at 1155 Princess Street may have been previously known as Knights Inn
- Days Inn Kingston at 1 First Canada Avenue may have been previously known as First Canada Inns
- Ambassador Hotel And Conference Centre at 1550 Princess Street may have been previously known as Ambassador Conference Resort Kingston
- Delta Hotels Kingston Waterfront at 1 Johnson Street may have been previously known as Radisson Hotel
- Super 8 Kingston at 794 Highway 2 may have been previously known as The Executive Inn and Suites
- Thriftlodge Kingston at 1187 Princess Street may have been previously known as Peachtree Inn
- Howard Johnson at 686 Princess Street may have been previously known as Rest Inn or Rest Inn