Places to stay in Kingston, Ontario
We currently have 73 accommodations in and around Kingston with other regional listings available for RV parks, Motor Inns, Bed & Breakfasts, Hotels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
The City of Kingston is renowned as the fresh-water sailing capital of North America and prides itself in being a major port for scenic entertainment cruises of the breathtaking Thousand Islands. Places to eat in the region include Megalos Restaurant Inc, Asha Sushi, Grecos Grill & Wine Bar, and Ta Ke Sushi.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Kingston is located close to Doe Lake, Holland, Duckling Rock, Clear Lake and Button Bay.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for Kingston restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Kingston
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Culture and the arts abound, along with fabulous shopping, dining and outdoor recreational experiences. From dawn until dusk and beyond, you'll be amazed at what Kingston has to offer.Kingston has been shaped by a powerful sense of geography.
Other local Kingston information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -76°29'9.4358
- Latitude: 44°13'52.218
- City of Kingston, Ontario, Canada - Official Web Site - Home Page
- Other Kingston information
Things to see and do
Amherstview Golf Club
Located at Golf Course Road. A semi-private golf club that offers members and guests an affordable golf experience. Our facilities are perfect for tournaments, weddings, cocktail receptions, social luncheons, dinners, and corporate social events up to 160 people.
1000 Islands Cruises - Kingston
Located at 1 Brock Street. Step aboard and enjoy the sights, sounds and tastes of the famous Thousand Islands on one of our classic vessels. We are the Food, Fun & Entertainment Ships. Every day of our season, we offer the widest range of cruise options in the Thousand Islands from sightseeing to fine dining and entertainment.
1000 Islands Charity Casino
Located at 380 Highway 2. Hours of Operation: Monday to Wednesday, 9:00 am - 4:00 am. Open 24-hours a day from Thursday 9:00 am to Monday 4:00 am. Number of Machines: 450 slot machines in $0.05, $0.25, $1.00 and $5.00 denominations. Number of Table Games / Types of Games: Over 18 table games including Roulette, Craps, Bonus Let it Ride, Caribbean Stud Poker, Blackjack and Spanish 21.
Empire Capitol 7 Cinemas Kingston
Located at 213-223 Princess Street. Empire Theatres owns and operates 50 theatres across Canada, in 8 of 10 provinces, from Newfoundland to British Columbia. Empire Theatres is Canada's second largest and fastest growing film exhibition company providing an exciting out-of-home entertainment experience including traditional film exhibition as well as other content using digital and satellite capabilities. 2008 marked Empire Theatres' 30th year in the motion picture exhibition business. Movie Line: (613) 546-5395
Kingston is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Days Inn Hotel & Convention Centre located at 33 Benson Street - may now be known as Ramada Hotel And Conference Center.
- Comfort Inn Midtown located at 1454 Princess St. (Hwy. 2) - may now be known as Maple Crest Inn.
- Kingston West Motel located at 2467 Princes Street closed or delisted.
- Alexander Henry Bed & Breakfast located at 55 Ontario Street closed or delisted.
- The Tymparon Inn located at 1403 Highway 15 closed or delisted.
- Knights Inn located at 1155 Princess Street - may now be known as Knights Inn Kingston.
- First Canada Inns located at 1 First Canada Court - may now be known as Days Inn Kingston.
- Highland Motel 5 located at 725 Highway 15 South closed or delisted.
- Abbey Manor Inn located at 181 William Street closed or delisted.
- Ambassador Conference Resort Kingston located at 1550 Princess Street - may now be known as Ambassador Hotel And Conference Centre.
- Radisson Hotel located at ONE JOHNSON STREET - may now be known as Delta Hotels Kingston Waterfront.
- The Executive Inn and Suites located at 794 Hwy#2 East - may now be known as Super 8 Kingston.
- Peachtree Inn located at 1187 Princes Street - may now be known as Thriftlodge Kingston.
- Brock Street B&B located at 397 Brock Street closed or delisted.
- Rest Inn located at 686 Princess Street - may now be known as Howard Johnson.
- The Briar Patch of Kingston Bed & Breakfast located at 385 Bath Road closed or delisted.
- Diamond Hotels Inc. located at 33 Benson Street - may now be known as Ramada Hotel And Conference Center.