Places to stay in Bracebridge, Ontario
We currently have 36 accommodations in and around Bracebridge with other regional listings available for Campsites, Motor Inns, Hotels, Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
A picturesque town at the centre of Muskoka, Bracebridge sits on a hill over-looking roaring waterfalls and both branches of the Muskoka River. With 22 waterfalls, Bracebridge is Canada's waterfall capital. The cascades can easily be found along the roads and trails of this vibrant town. The Festival of the Falls, usually held the first weekend of May, celebrates this unique heritage and emphasizes the impact that the falls has had on the development of Bracebridge from early settlement times to present day. Local restaurants include McDonald’s, Riverwalk Muskoka Fine Dining, Bo's Thai Cuisine, and Rende Italian Eatery.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the town are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations, though there are a few nearby hotels. If you are travelling in the area, Bracebridge is located close to Bonnett Island, Gold Creek, Dunbarton Island, Bigwind Lake Provincial Park and Ketch Creek.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for food options for Bracebridge.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Bracebridge
Other local Bracebridge information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -79°18'28.363
- Latitude: 45°2'20.243
Things to see and do
Bala Curling Club
Located at 1014 Grey, District Road 169. A center of winter sports but especially curling. Members and guests.
Bracebridge Golf Club
Located at 1255 Muskoka Road 117. Bracebridge Golf Club is a classic 9 hole favourite in it's 50th year. The course has wide fairways, mature trees, rolling hills, and a beautifully groomed traditional layout.
Bracebridge is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Riverview B&B located at 420 Beaumont Drive closed or delisted.
- Streeter's Landing located at 1124 Windermere Road closed or delisted.
- Country Hearts Bed & Breakfast located at 1290 Falkenburg Road closed or delisted.
- Knights Inn Bracebridge at 400 Manitoba Street may have been previously known as Relax Inn or Knights Inn
- Quality Inn Bracebridge at 300 Ecclestone Drive may have been previously known as Muskoka Riverside Inn
- Patterson Kaye Resort at 1360 Golden Beach Road may have been previously known as Patterson-kaye Lodge