Places to stay in Belleville, Ontario
We currently have 29 accommodations in and around Belleville with other regional listings available for B&B's, Campsites, Hotels, Motor Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Belleville is the seat of Hastings County, Ontario, and the centre of the Bay of Quinte Region. Belleville offers visitors an array of activities to enjoy through all seasons of the year including a large selection of of hiking and cycling trails, and parks situtated along the Bay of Quinte and Moira River. The town is also located in one of Ontario's premier cold water fishing areas. Local dining options include Bourbon Street Pizza, Earl & Angelos Restaurant, Modern Cafe, and Dinkel's & Paulo's Restaurants.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a number of hotels in the town, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Belleville is located close to Eldorado, Ames Island, Bloomfield Mill Pond, Gosport and Grape Island.
Trying to find dining options in Belleville? Look for Belleville dining.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Belleville
Other local Belleville information.
- Longitude: -77°22'59.633
- Latitude: 44°9'45.932
Belleville is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Motel 5 & Travellers Inn located at 325 Front St North closed or delisted.
- Heritage Charm located at 118 Bridge Street, East closed or delisted.
- Annie's Sleepytime Inn located at 306 Dufferin Avenue closed or delisted.
- Clarion Inn located at 211 Pinnacle Street closed or delisted.
- Best Western Plus Barons Hotel & Conference Centre at 86 Howland Drive may have been previously known as Best Western Belleville
- Country Inn & Suites at 245 North Front Street may have been previously known as Avalon Motel
- Travelodge on the Bay Conference Resort Belleville at 11 Bay Bridge Road may have been previously known as Ramada Inn
- Canadas Best Value Inn Belleville at 325 North Front Street may have been previously known as Canadas Best Value Inn