Places to stay in Barrie, Ontario
We currently have 42 accommodations in and around Barrie with other regional listings available for RV parks, Motels, Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Fifty minutes north of Toronto surrounding the shores of Kempenfelt Bay on Lake Simcoe, Barrie is the hub of Simcoe County. Home to many four-season attractions, events, and recreational activities, and just a short drive to some of our country's most sought after destinations to the north and south, Barrie makes for a fantastic destination. Come visit us. Our fantastic accommodations provide your home away from home to rest, relax, and rejuvenate. Find the perfect balance of small town treasures, found in the eclectic dining and nightlife in our heritage downtown, and urban sophistication with modern conveniences, fantastic shopping, and attractions. Our close proximity to the great outdoors rounds out your stay. There is truly something for everyone, every time of year. Places to eat in the region include Papa Joe's Pizza & Chicken Inc, Chaopaya Thai Restaurant, Shirley's Bayside Grille, and Monsoon Lounge & Sushi.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the town, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Barrie is located close to Cawaja Beach, Nancy Island, Pine Beach, Saurin and Edenvale.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate Barrie dining.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Barrie
Other local Barrie information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -79°40'23.88
- Latitude: 44°22'57.36
Things to see and do
Elmvale Jungle Zoo
Located at Highway 27. An exciting and educational adventure. Over 300 animals from around the world in the natural surrounding of the zoos 25 acres site.
Located at 520 Bryne Drive. Dooly's has eighty-eight licensed pool or billiard halls in Canada. Come see what playing pool is all about at our quality billiard or pool rooms, clubs or parlors in seven different provinces.
Cottage Country Snowmobile Tours
Located at 73 Orillia Road. The Barrie area is home to hundreds of kilometres of pristine trails to explore and discover. Refer to the Mid-Ontario Snowmobile Trails and Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs websites for information on trail maps, trail conditions, Snowmobile clubs and more.
Barrie is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Barr's Motel located at 170 Essa Road closed or delisted.
- Lake Simcoe Motel located at 114 Blake Avenue North closed or delisted.
- Knights Inn Barrie at 150 Dunlop Street West may have been previously known as Howard Johnson
- Four Points By Sheraton Barrie at 60 Bryne Drive may have been previously known as Days Inn
- Monte Carlo Inns - Barrie Suites at 81 Hart Drive may have been previously known as Monte Carlo Inn Barrie Suites
- Quality Inn Barrie at 55 Hart Drive may have been previously known as Travelodge
- Carriage Ridge Resort At Horseshoe Valley at 90 Highland Drive may have been previously known as Carriage Ridge
- Barrie Motel at 120 Donald Street may have been previously known as White Towers Motel