Places to stay in Truro, Nova Scotia
We currently have 22 accommodations in and around Truro with other regional listings available for Motels, RV parks, Hotels, Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Situated near the Atlantic Ocean, Truro Nova Scotia enjoys a moderate climate with warm summers, mild winters, and picturesque autumns. It is the shire town of Colchester County, known as the “Hub of Nova Scotia” and is located on the south side of the Salmon River floodplain, close to the river's mouth at the eastern end of Cobequid Bay. Places to eat in the region include Ryan Duffy's Bar & Grill, Ali Naser Pizza, Bistro On Prince, and The John Stanfield Inn and Fine Dining.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a number of hotels in the town, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Truro is located close to McCaffrey Brook, Beaver Brook, Martin Lakes, Brule Harbour and Bartletts Brook.
Trying to find dining options in Truro? Look for food options for Truro.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Truro
Other local Truro information and places to visit.
Things to see and do
Mountain Golf Club
Located at 1195 Pictou Road. The Mountain Golf and Country Club,a uniquely challenging and scenic golf course, located in Truro, Nova Scotia.
Riverrun Golf Club
Located at 922 West North River Road. Riverrun Golf Club is a quality nine-hole course in central Nova Scotia offering tremendous golf value in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Located at Exit 11, Highway 102. Take the tour at Mastodon Ridge, and experience an all-new journey into Nova Scotia's unique past - conveniently located halfway between Equator and the North Pole!!
Sugar Moon Farm
Located at 221 Alex MacDonald Road. Pure Canadian Maple Syrup and Maple Products, Chef's Night featuring maple syrup and maple product recipes, Log Restaurant, Sugar Camp Tours, Sugar Bush Trails, much more.
Truro is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Beaverbrook Country Bed and Breakfast located at 2468 Beaverbrook Road, RR#1 closed or delisted.
- The Palliser Motel Restaurant & Gifts located at Highway 102, Exit 14 closed or delisted.
- Seafoam Campground located at Seafoam - may now be known as Seafoam Campground.
- Scotia Pine Campground located at Hilden - may now be known as Scotia Pine Campground.
- Royalty Bed & Breakfast located at 628 Prince Street closed or delisted.
- Mcleod's Beachfront Cottages located at 71 Dunvegan Lane - may now be known as Mcleod's Beachfront Cottages.
- Tulips and Thistle Bed & Breakfast located at 913 Pictou Road - may now be known as Tulips And Thistle Bed & Breakfast.
- Stonehouse Motel and Restaurant located at 165 Willow Street - may now be known as Stonehouse Motel And Restauran.
- The Udder Place located at 2217 Highway 236 closed or delisted.
- Comfort Inn located at 12 Meadow Drive - may now be known as Comfort Inn Truro.
- Suncatcher Bed and Breakfast located at 25 Wile Crest Avenue, North River RR#6 - may now be known as Suncatcher Bed & Breakfast.
- Super 8 located at 85 Treaty Trail - may now be known as Super 8 Truro.
- Tidal Bore Inn located at 29 Truro Heights - may now be known as Tidal Bore Inn.
- Baker's Chest Tearoom and Bed & Breakfast located at 53 Farnham Road - may now be known as Baker's Chest Tea Room And Bed & Breakfast.
- Sunset Watch Family Campground located at #341, Highway 311 - may now be known as Sunset Watch Family Campground.
- Howard Johnson located at 437 Prince Street - may now be known as Holiday Inn.