Places to stay in Digby, Nova Scotia
We currently have 36 accommodations in and around Digby with other regional listings available for RV parks, Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts, Motels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Digby is the perfect place to "hang your hat" while you see all that Western Nova Scotia has to offer. Close to historic sites, parks, golf courses, hiking, birding and whale watching, come and discover why Digby has been called, and still remains, "The best kept secret in Nova Scotia." Digby's downtown scenery becomes romantically unique as it is bounded by the sea on one side with a mountainous range as the backdrop to Digby's Scallop Fleet. The town's well established business section on Water Street overlooks the Annapolis Basi Places to eat in the region include Mag Pyes Bakery Shoppe, Ed’s Take Out, Boardwalk Cafe & Suites Ltd, and Recardos Pizza & Donair.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the town are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations. If you are travelling in the area, Digby is located close to Haystack Point, O'Brien Lake, Featherings Reef, Newell Bog and Barrio Deadwater.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate food options for Digby.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Digby
Other local Digby information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -65°45'27.190
- Latitude: 44°37'17.502
Things to see and do
Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens
Located at 441 St. George Street. The Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens balances the historical and botanical aspects of horticulture, complementing the rich tapestry of heritage in one of the oldest European settlements in North America. The themed gardens are linked by paths through other display areas including several plant collections, the largest being the Rose Collection which displays more than 230 cultivars in their historical context.
Annapolis Royal Golf & Country Club
Located at 3816 Highway 1. Located just minutes from the historic Town of Annapolis Royal, the Annapolis Royal Golf and Country Club offers breathtaking views of the Annapolis Basin, and the National Historic Site of Fort Anne. Established in 1925, the course can be considered an historic institution in its own right. In 1992, the course was expanded to a full 18-holes based on the same principles that made the previous course such a pleasure and challenge to play.
Fort Anne National Historic Site
Located at PO Box 9. As the focal point for French and British settlement and as the seat of government of Acadia and then Nova Scotia, Fort Anne National Historic Site played an important role in Canadian history. The site was the scene of numerous battles as France and England fought for control of North America in the 17th and 18th centuries. Both imperial powers considered the conquest of this fortified site as the key to domination of the part of eastern Canada known by the French as "Acadie" and by the British as "Nova Scotia."
Digby is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Touchwood Log Chalet Bed & Breakfast located at 530 hwy 1 Smiths Cove closed or delisted.
- Nova's Bed & Breakfast located at 82 Queen Street closed or delisted.
- Fundy Spray Camp Ground at 100 Highway 1 may have been previously known as Fundy Spray Camp Ground 2006
- Hedley House By The Sea at 375 Highway 1 may have been previously known as Hedley House Inn By The Sea
- Jaggar's Point Oceanfront Campground at 57 Smith's Cove Crossing Road may have been previously known as Jaggers Point Oceanfront Campground
- Birch Villa Cottages at 234 Old Highway 1 may have been previously known as Birchvilla Cottages
- Digby Pines Golf Resort & Spa, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member at 103 Shore Road may have been previously known as Digby Pines Golf Resort and Spa
- The Villages of Mountain Gap Resort at 217 Highway 1 Smiths Cove may have been previously known as Mountain Gap Inn