Places to stay in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia
We currently have 16 accommodations in and around Bridgewater with other regional listings available for Hotels, Motor Inns, Inns, Campgrounds and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Bridgewater is a town in Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia at the navigable limit of the LaHave River. It is the largest town in the South Shore region. While the majority of the South Shore's economy is based upon the tourist trade, Bridgewater is more a commercial and industrial centre and attracts far fewer visitors. One of the primary employers is a Michelin tire plant. Local restaurants include Pizza Delight Bridgewater, Egg Roll King, Wildwood Cafe, and Ko’s.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a number of hotels in the town, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Bridgewater is located close to East Ironbound Island, Moshers Beach, Martin Cove, Maitland Station and Moose Creek Pond.
Trying to find dining options in Bridgewater? Look for Bridgewater dining.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Bridgewater
Other local Bridgewater information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -64°31'15.167
- Latitude: 44°22'19.620
- Town of Bridgewater, NS
Things to see and do
North Shore Canadian Art
Located at 8 Linden Avenue. Inuit Soapstone Carvings, Historically important paintings, etchings and woodblocks by listed Canadian artists c.1860-1975.
Artchoices At Sue Beaver's Place
Located at 251 Lincoln Street. ArtChoices at Sue Beaver’s Place is a small gallery in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia featuring an eclectic mix of emerging and established Nova Scotian artists. There are watercolours, oils, acrylics, baskets, jewellery, and more.
Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic
Located at 68 Bluenose Drive, PO Box 1363. The breath-taking Lunenburg waterfront is the home of the world-class Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic. This Museum commemorates the fishing heritage of the Atlantic Coast of Canada. Housed in brightly painted red buildings, with floating vessels at wharfside, the Museum offers a host of attractions and nautical Gift Shop.
Located at 22 Pleasant Street. The village of Chester is a seaside resort with a small year round population that more than doubles in July and August. The Chester Playhouse, on the main street, was originally a movie theatre built in 1938 and converted for live entertainment in 1963 when the Chester Jesters presented the first summer productions on stage.
Bridgewater is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- The Fairview Inn located at 25 Queen Street closed or delisted.
- Days Inn & Conference Centre located at 50 North Street - may now be known as Days Inn and Conference Center.
- Bethany Bed & Breakfast located at 554 Harold Whynot Road closed or delisted.
- Oakhill Pines Camp & Trailer Park Ltd located at 388 Oak Hill Road - may now be known as Oakhill Pines Campground.
- Country Gardens Bed & Breakfast located at RR2 closed or delisted.
- Wandlyn Inn Bridgewater located at 50 North Street - may now be known as Days Inn and Conference Center.
- Best Western Hotel & Convention Center located at 527 Highway 10, Exit 12 - may now be known as Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre.
- Bridgewater Bogan Villa Inn located at 35 High Street - may now be known as Bridgewater Hotel.
- Lighthouse Motel located at Conradin Drive 13 - may now be known as Lighthouse Motel.