Places to stay in Saint John, New Brunswick
We currently have 41 accommodations in and around Saint John with other regional listings available for B&B's, Hotels, Motels, RV parks and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
The Greater Saint John Area includes New Brunswick's largest city, Saint John and also the adjacent Town of Rothesay, NB. The Saint John area is quite historical and combines beautiful restorations within a modern, vibrant city. With a stunning location on the Saint John River, close to the Bay of Fundy, one of the highlights here are the Reversing Falls. The New Brunswick Museum is also highly rated. Saint John has a thriving port and annually hosts many cruise ships which ply the New York - Boston - Maritimes - Montreal Route. Local dining options include Steamers Lobster Co., Cask & Kettle, Britts Pub, and Gahan House Port City.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Saint John is located close to Mountain Lake, Red Bridge Lake, Carpenter Pond, Long Lake and Bradley Lake.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for Saint John restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Saint John
Other local Saint John information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -66°4'3
- Latitude: 45°15'49.68
Things to see and do
Located at 24 King Square. A variety of local artists' performances. Offers theatre tours, daily in the summer and by appointment the remainder of the year.
Located at 638 Manawagonish Road. Dooly's has eighty-eight licensed pool or billiard halls in Canada. Come see what playing pool is all about at our quality billiard or pool rooms, clubs or parlors in seven different provinces.
Located at 221 Hampton Road. Dooly's has eighty-eight licensed pool or billiard halls in Canada. Come see what playing pool is all about at our quality billiard or pool rooms, clubs or parlors in seven different provinces.
Saint John is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Fundy Bay Motel located at 2149 Ocean West Way closed or delisted.
- Red Rose Mansion Inn located at 112 Mount Pleasant Avenue closed or delisted.
- Lancaster Bed and Breakfast located at 523 Lancaster Avenue closed or delisted.
- Fairport Motel & Restaurant located at 1360 Manawagonish Road closed or delisted.
- The Vintage B&B located at 248 Douglas Avenue closed or delisted.
- Admiral's Quay Motel, B.B. & Suites located at 1711 Manawagonish Road closed or delisted.
- Balmoral Court Motel & Cabins located at 1284 Manawagonish Road closed or delisted.
- Hotel Courtenay Bay located at 350 Hay Market Square closed or delisted.
- Inn on the Cove and Spa located at PO Box 3113 Stn. B. closed or delisted.
- Delta Hotel at 39 King Street may have been previously known as Delta or Delta Brunswick Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites at 51 Fashion Drive may have been previously known as Hampton Inn
- Canadas Best Value Inn at 10 Portland Street may have been previously known as Fort Howe Hotel & Convention CenterCoastal Inn Fort Howe or Howard Johnson Fort Howe Plaza And Convention Center
- Hardings Point Campground at Westfield Ferry Landing may have been previously known as Hardings Point Campground
- Travelodge Suites at 1011 Fairville Boulevard may have been previously known as Country Inn & Suites
- Days Inn at 175 City Road may have been previously known as Colonial Inn
- Regent Motel at 2121 Ocean Westway Way may have been previously known as Cookes Motel