Places to stay in Saint John, New Brunswick
We currently have 52 accommodations in and around Saint John with other regional listings available for B&B's, Hotels, Motels, RV parks and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
The Greater Saint John Area includes New Brunswick's largest city, Saint John and also the adjacent Town of Rothesay, NB. The Saint John area is quite historical and combines beautiful restorations within a modern, vibrant city. With a stunning location on the Saint John River, close to the Bay of Fundy, one of the highlights here are the Reversing Falls. The New Brunswick Museum is also highly rated. Saint John has a thriving port and annually hosts many cruise ships which ply the New York - Boston - Maritimes - Montreal Route. Local dining options include Steamers Lobster Co., Cask & Kettle, Britts Pub, and Gahan House Port City.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Saint John is located close to Mackins Lake, Hurley Brook, Falls Brook, Little Negro Lake and Spruce Lake.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for Saint John restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Saint John
Other local Saint John information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -66°4'3
- Latitude: 45°15'49.68
Things to see and do
Located at 24 King Square. A variety of local artists' performances. Offers theatre tours, daily in the summer and by appointment the remainder of the year.
Located at 638 Manawagonish Road. Dooly's has eighty-eight licensed pool or billiard halls in Canada. Come see what playing pool is all about at our quality billiard or pool rooms, clubs or parlors in seven different provinces.
Located at 221 Hampton Road. Dooly's has eighty-eight licensed pool or billiard halls in Canada. Come see what playing pool is all about at our quality billiard or pool rooms, clubs or parlors in seven different provinces.
Saint John is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Red Rose Mansion Inn located at 112 Mount Pleasant Avenue closed or delisted.
- Delta located at 39 King Street - may now be known as Delta Hotel.
- Hampton Inn located at 51 Fashion Drive - may now be known as Hampton Inn & Suites.
- Lancaster Bed and Breakfast located at 523 Lancaster Avenue closed or delisted.
- The Vintage B&B located at 248 Douglas Avenue closed or delisted.
- Fort Howe Hotel & Convention Center located at 10 Portland at Main Street - may now be known as Canadas Best Value Inn Saint John.
- Hardings Point Campground located at Box 2506 - may now be known as Hardings Point Campground.
- Country Inn & Suites located at 1011 Fairville Boulevard - may now be known as Travelodge Suites Saint John.
- Coastal Inn Fort Howe located at 10 Portland at Main Street - may now be known as Canadas Best Value Inn Saint John.
- Delta Brunswick Hotel located at 39 King Street - may now be known as Delta Hotel.
- Howard Johnson Fort Howe Plaza And Convention Center located at 10 Portland Street - may now be known as Canadas Best Value Inn Saint John.
- Admiral's Quay Motel, B.B. & Suites located at 1711 Manawagonish Road closed or delisted.
- Hotel Courtenay Bay located at 350 Hay Market Square closed or delisted.