Places to stay in Fredericton, New Brunswick
We currently have 45 accommodations in and around Fredericton with other regional listings available for Campsites, Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts, Motor Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Fredericton is the capital city of New Brunswick. Graced with tree-lined streets, Victorian homes, top attractions, arts and cultural events, a variety of sporting facilities, kilometers of trails, acres of parks and green space, two universities, and an airport, Fredericton is one of the most successful and vibrant small cities in North America. Local restaurants include Chess Piece Patisserie & Cafe, Chez-riz Indian Pakistani Restaurant, J Asian Kitchen, and Unplugged.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Fredericton is located close to Frog Lake, Haneytown, Gelder Brook, Sunpoke and Jones Forks.
Trying to find dining options in Fredericton? Look for Fredericton dining.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Fredericton
Other local Fredericton information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -66°38'35.214
- Latitude: 45°57'48.922
- City of Fredericton.
Things to see and do
Located at 668 Brunswick Street. Features fun and educational interactive science exhibits for children and adults. Located in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada.
Dooly's Billiard Room
Located at 275 Main Street. Dooly's has eighty-eight licensed pool or billiard halls in Canada. Come see what playing pool is all about at our quality billiard or pool rooms, clubs or parlors in seven different provinces.
Dooly's Billiard Room - Wilmot Mall
Located at Wilmot Mall. 76 Locations Across Canada! - Each Dooly's location is designed to provide you with ultimate comfort, many quality pool tables, and various other games and amenities. Each Dooly's location offers its own local flare, special events, and discounts and promotions. Choose a province to show the address and special features of the Dooly's locations located within.
Fredericton is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Charlotte's Web Bed & Breakfast located at 470 Charlotte Street closed or delisted.
- Parkview Bed & Breakfast located at 236 Odell Avenue closed or delisted.
- The Very Best - A Victorian Bed and Breakfast located at 806 George Street closed or delisted.
- Quality Inn & Suites Amsterdam at 559 Bishop Drive may have been previously known as Amsterdam Inn
- Crowne Plaza Hotel at 659 Queen Street may have been previously known as Lord Beaverbrook Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites at 665 Prospect Street may have been previously known as Lakeview Inn and Suites Fredericton
- Delta Hotel at 225 Woodstock Road may have been previously known as Delta Fredericton
- Prospect Inn Fredericton at 1600 Woodstock Road may have been previously known as Prospect Inn
- Ramada Fredericton at 480 Riverside Drive may have been previously known as Ramada
- Howard Johnson at 958 Prospect Street may have been previously known as Wandlyn Inn Fredericton