Places to stay in Edmundston, New Brunswick
We currently have 23 accommodations in and around Edmundston with other regional listings available for B&B's, Motor Inns, Hotels, RV parks and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Edmundston is a city in Madawaska County, New Brunswick. 130 km of biking/walking trails belonging to the Petit-Témis Interprovincial Linear Park now link Edmundston to Rivière-du-Loup, in Québec. As you follow the winding trail along an abandoned railway track, every turn reveals new and wonderful panoramas. Places to eat in the region include Resto Bar Le Deck, Dairy Queen, Belair Restaurent, and Tam's Chinese Food.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Edmundston is located close to Pointe de l'Est National Wildlife Area.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate places to eat in Edmundston.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Edmundston
Other local Edmundston information.
- Longitude: -68°19'36.026
- Latitude: 47°22'8.4457
Edmundston is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Domaine du President located at 100 Fraser avenue closed or delisted.
- Chateau Edmundston located at 100 Rice Street - may now be known as Four Points By Sheraton Edmundston.
- Quality Inn located at 919 Canada Road - may now be known as Travelodge Edmundston.
- Iroquois River Campground located at 1318 Principale Street - may now be known as Riverside RV Park and Campground.
- Clarion Hotel and Conference Centre located at 100 rue Rice - may now be known as Four Points By Sheraton Edmundston.