Places to stay in Winnipeg, Manitoba
We currently have 131 accommodations in and around Winnipeg with other regional listings available for Hotels, Inns, Motor Inns, Campgrounds and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Winnipeg has been described as the “cultural cradle of Canada” and offers an array of talented artists, significant architecture, award-winning musicians and athletes, and legendary festivals and cultural events. Places to eat in the region include Pho Yo Vietnamese Cuisine, Yuki Sushi, Jane’s, and Jing Jing Asian Restaurant.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the region, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Winnipeg is located close to Southboine, River Heights, Memorial Provincial Park, Hogue Dam and Navin Drain.
Trying to find dining options in Winnipeg? Look for Winnipeg restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Winnipeg
Other local Winnipeg information.
- Longitude: -97°8'14.977
- Latitude: 49°53'59.114
Winnipeg is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- St. Regis Hotel located at 285 Smith Street closed or delisted.
- Four Points By Sheraton ( South ) at 2935 Pembina Highway may have been previously known as Holiday Inn
- Fort Garry Hotel at 222 Broadway may have been previously known as Fort Garry Hotel
- Greenwood Inn and Suites at 1715 Wellington Avenue may have been previously known as Greenwood Inn Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Thriftlodge at 1400 Notre Dame Avenue may have been previously known as Thriftlodge Motor Inn
- Ramada Winnipeg Hotel- Viscount-Gort at 1670 Portage Avenue may have been previously known as Viscount Gort Hotel
- Red river htl and suites dwtn at 360 Colony Street may have been previously known as Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites ( Downtown )
- Grand Winnipeg Airport Hotel By Lakeview at 1979 Wellington Avenue may have been previously known as The Grand Winnipeg Airport Hotel By Lakeview Sterling Hotels
- Delta Hotels Winnipeg at 350 St Mary Avenue may have been previously known as Delta Winnipeg