Places to stay in Brandon, Manitoba
We currently have 34 accommodations in and around Brandon with other regional listings available for Motels, B&B's, Hotels, Campgrounds and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Brandon is a city in southwestern Manitoba on the banks of the Assiniboine river. The surrounding area is often referred to as "Westman". Spruce Woods Provincial Park and CFB Shilo are a short distance to the southeast of the city. Local restaurants include Romana Pizza, Chilly Chutney, Double Decker Tavern & Restaurant, and Komfort Kitchen.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Brandon is located close to Saskatchewan, Kent Lake, Daly Beach, Broughtons Creek and Rivers Provincial Park.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate Brandon dining.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Brandon
Other local Brandon information.
- Longitude: -99°57'0.3254
- Latitude: 49°50'54.495
Brandon is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Western Motel located at 1148 - 18th Street closed or delisted.
- Casa Blanca Motor Lodge located at 2728 Victoria Avenue closed or delisted.
- Lakeview Inn And Suites Brandon at 1880 18th Street may have been previously known as Lakeview Inn and Suites Brandon
- Travelodge By Wyndham at 210 18th Street North may have been previously known as Trails West Inn
- Clarion Hotel & Suites at 3130 Victoria Avenue may have been previously known as Royal Oak Inn and Suites or Royal Oak Inn and Suites
- Empire Inn Hotel at 150 5th Street may have been previously known as Knights Inn or Canadian Inn