Places to stay in Brandon, Manitoba
We currently have 35 accommodations in and around Brandon with other regional listings available for Motels, B&B's, Hotels, Campgrounds and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Brandon is a city in southwestern Manitoba on the banks of the Assiniboine river. The surrounding area is often referred to as "Westman". Spruce Woods Provincial Park and CFB Shilo are a short distance to the southeast of the city. Local restaurants include Romana Pizza, Chilly Chutney, Double Decker Tavern & Restaurant, and Komfort Kitchen.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Brandon is located close to East End, Alexander Bridge, Sewell Lake, Oak River and Hales Creek.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate Brandon dining.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Brandon
Other local Brandon information.
- Longitude: -99°57'0.3254
- Latitude: 49°50'54.495
Brandon is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- Canadian Inn located at 150 5th Street - may now be known as Knights Inn Brandon.
- Knights Inn located at 150 5th Street - may now be known as Knights Inn Brandon.
- Lakeview Inn and Suites Brandon located at 1880 18th Street North - may now be known as Lakeview Inn And Suites Brandon.
- Trails West Inn located at 210 - 18th Street North - may now be known as Travelodge By Wyndham Brandon.
- Royal Oak Inn and Suites located at 3130 Victoria Avenue - may now be known as Clarion Hotel & Suites Brandon.
- Western Motel located at 1148 - 18th Street closed or delisted.